Delsu in Affiliation With Coewarri Post Utme Registration, 2018/2019 Academic Section
Delsu in Affiliation With Coewarri Post Utme Registration, 2018/2019 Academic Section. The College of Education, Warri is in Affiliation with the Delta State University.
Currently, they are admitting students for 2018/2019 Academic Session for UTME and Direct Entry (DE). The following courses are available:
B.Sc(Ed) Courses available
- B.Sc(Ed) Political Science.
- B.Sc(Ed) Economics
- B.Sc(Ed) Business
- B.Sc(Ed) Geography
- B.Sc(Ed) Integrated Science
- B.A(Ed) History & International Studies
- B.Sc(Ed) Social Studies
- B.Sc(Ed) Biology
- B.A(Ed) Religious Studie
- B.Sc(Ed) Physical And Health Education
- B.Sc(Ed) Mathematics
- B.A(Ed) English Language
Applications are invited from candidates who scored 180 and above in the UTME. This applicant most had chose DELSU WARRI AFFILIATE CENTRE as their first choice University. Those who did not choose the College can also apply. for you to apply, you must change their institutions of first choice to the DELSU Warri Affiliate Centre in the JAMB Portal.
Note that the above courses have been accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC). In like manner, the admitted candidates on graduation will participate in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Programme.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Prospective candidates are to apply here
- Fill in names as in JAMB result,
- Upload credentials and a clear recent passport photograph and
- pay the non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (₦2,500.00) online.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
The Screening has been scheduled for Wednesday, 24th October 2018 at 10.00am. Candidates are to come on time to the screening centre with the following requirement:
- JAMB Result Slip (2018/2019).
- O’ Level Results
- Copy of application online receipt
- Birth certificate or sworn declaration of age
Note: In applying, intending students must score 180 and above in JAMB Examination and have 5 relevant credits including English and Mathematics.
Application closes on 19th October, 2018.