College of Education warri NCE ADMISSION 2018/2019
College of Education warri NCE ADMISSION 2018/2019. NCE programme is correctly ongoing at college of education warri. Hurry to apply now.
The College of Education, Warri among others, was established to help meet this need for qualified teachers. This include primary and secondary Teachers. The institute was officially opened on 5th May 1980 by His Excellency, Late Professor Ambrose Alli.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Regular, Pre-NCE and Week-End NCE Programmes. This opening is for the 2018/2019 Academic Session at the College of Education, Warri.
Basic Entry Requirements
The Basic Entry Requirements is O’level result (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB). A Grade II Teacher’s Certificate (TC II) with at least credit passes in 4 (Four) subjects at not more than two sittings. This must include English Language and Mathematics. Two of the credits must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to study.
The PRE-NCE programme is currently opened for interested applicant. Requirements are basically Senior Secondary School Certificate (WAEC/NECO)/NABTEB). These O’Level result must have at least Five (5) passes at two sittings or Four (4) passes at one sitting.
Furthermore, Candidates with qualifications less than the above can see the Admission Officer for advice.
Courses Available in Various combinations are:
- Political Science
- Social Studies
- Christian Religious Studies (CRS)
- Theatre Arts
- Primary Education Studies (PES)
- Early Childhood Care Education (ECCE)
- Adult & Non-Formal Education
- Special Education
- Business Education
- Agricultural Science
- Home Economics
- Fine Art
- Technical Education
- Computer Science
- Integrated Science
- Physical & Health Education
- Nigerian Languages – Isoko, Itsekiri, Izon, Urhobo and Yoruba
- Prospective candidates are to Apply online
- Fill in names as in JAMB result
- Upload credentials and a clear recent passport photograph and
- Pay the non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (₦2,500.00) online.
Completed online application form should be submitted online on or before 23rd November, 2018.
Dcns. (Mrs.) Alero Urowayino