Screening Exercise for 2018/2019 in Ambrose Alli University Admission
Screening Exercise for 2018/2019 in Ambrose Alli University Admission. Ambrose Alli University now sales 2018/2019 Admission forms for Post UTME.
Qualify candidates must have applied through JAMB for UTME Admission. Furthermore, must have also chose Ambrose Alli University as First Choice. In like manner, scored 175 and above to qualify for the Screening Exercise.
Post UTME Admission forms are on sales since 9th July 2018. You don’t have a reason not to apply. The closing date of the forms has been schedule to be 21st September 2018. Forms are on sales for just Two thousand two hundred and fifty naira only, (2,250)
Procedure for online application
- All such candidates must upload their coloured passport photograph,
Fill in all relevant Certificates/documents (WAEC/NECO/NATEB etc. with the correct examination number and pin) to the Portal.
- In like manner, Candidates should preview and confirm that the passport photograph is properly uploaded.
Complaint of wrong or blank picture will not be entertained after submission of forms.
Mode of Screening
- The screening exercise is ONLINE
- This will take the form of screening qualifying results.
- Candidates with Awaiting Result(s) after making payments should not submit their forms. Until the results will be released by the examination body.
- Such candidates will be screened at later dates.
- Click on ‘Register for application’ at the top left of this page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname Exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip
- JAMB Registration number.
- Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser
- Click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page) and enter your username and the password to login.
Similarly, to start the application process, candidate are to click on ‘Edit application record’
Provide all required information and upload you passport photograph.
Click here to register online.
- Enter your user name and the password as sent to your email to login.
- To make payment, click ‘Edit application record’.
- At the bottom of the page click on ‘Add online payment ticket’.
- Inters witch Payment: ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any commercial Bank.
- Click on the Payment ID of the ticket created.
- (Click on ‘College PAY’ at top of your page.
- Confirmation page will appear to enable you cross-check your payment details.
- If ok, Click ‘Submit’ to proceed with the payment through Interswitch payment gateway.
- Select your card type from the ‘drop down’ (Verve, Visa or Master Card)
- Enter your card details i.e Card number, expiry date, CVV2, pin and click “Pay”.
Note: Your CVV2 is the 3- digit number printed at the back of your card.
If your payment is successfully validated, click “submit “and print your application slip.
Their Application Start Date: 09/07/2018 23:59:00
Application Closing Date: 21/09/2018 23:59:00
The Application Fee: 2250.00