New primary Admission list on UNN 2018/2019
New primary Admission list on UNN 2018/2019. University of Nigeria, Nsukka has released new primary Admission list for 2018/2019. Candidate who didn’t see their names are to download the file below to see their names.
The total Admission list for the New primary list Admission computation for 2018/2019 academic session is out. You should go through yourself to see. Those whose names are out should follow the below recommendations.
Instructions For Candidates Whose Where Offered Provisional Admission For 2018/2019 Academic Session
Candidates offered provisional admission are to adopt the following laydown procedure to regularize their acceptance offer:
- Candidates are to Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission. This is down on CAPS, by clicking “Accept Admission”.
- Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would b deemed as not admitted.
- New Candidates are to Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng)
- Log into your JAMB Registration number on the platform to generate and download a Payment Invoice. This involves contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unn portal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
Click here to see New Admission list for UNN