FUPRE POST UTME RESULT 2018/19 IS OUT
FUPRE Post UTME Result 2018/19 is Out. Greetings to each and every candidates who sat for the FUPRE Post UTME Exam 2018/19 is out. We bring you good news and great information that can be helpful to you.
The management of the federal university of petroleum resources has done it again. Popularly known as FUPRE Effurun Delta State Nigeria. Has released the result of the post UTME screening exercise for 2018/19 academic season.
How to Check FUPRE Post UTME Result.
Student who are willing to check their result should take good note of the following steps.
- Visit FUPRE post UTME result checking portal htts://fupre.edu.ng/utme/candidate/
- Enter your Jamb registration number
- Click on your password to access your Post UTME screening result.
Warning: Do not send money to anyone for admission.
The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun(FUPRE), Delta State, Nigeria was established in March 2007 under a Federal Government of Nigeria initiative to build a specialized University to produce unique high level manpower and relevant expertise for the Oil & Gas sector in Nigeria and worldwide.
At first, it occupied the PTI Conference centre, Effurun Delta state, which is few kilometres away from the permanent site. The new site covered large hectares of land generously leased by the chiefs and people of Uviwe kingdom.
FUPRE is the first of its kind in Africa. It has been destined to be the premier international institution-of-choice. the state-of-the-art facilities to provide the petroleum and allied sectors, world class education, training, research, consultancy and extension services.
FUPRE organise its academic activities along college lines. With this arrangement, related Departments are grouped to form a College without an intervening tier of faculties.
Colleges are by no means self-sufficient as the University encourage inter-disciplinary approach to all its teaching and research activities. Below are the two Colleges present:
The Vision of the University is to be the premier international institution. With state-of-the-art facilities to provide for the petroleum and allied sectors. World-class education, training, research, consultancy and extension services is also included.
- To create top quality human resource in order to enhance the local content in the Oil & Gas and Energy industry of the country.
- Design, develop and deliver cutting edge education and training programmes for professionals in the industry.
- Engage in research, consultancy and development activities in all technical and managerial aspects of the Oil & Gas sector.
- Take the leadership role in promoting the economic development of the immediate community and the society at large through specific education, training and outreach activities.
For more inquiries visit: https://fupre.edu.ng.