Federal Polytechnic, Idah; POST-UTME ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE 2018/2019
Federal Polytechnic, Idah; POST-UTME ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE 2018/2019 is out. Prospective candidates who took the Federal Polytechnic, Idah as their 1st choice should apply now. Eligible candidate are to obtained a minimum cut-off mark/score of 140 in the 2018/2019 UTME.
In that same light, all Candidate should have relevant credit passes as contained in the JAMB brochure. with that, all qualified student are free to apply for the 2018/2019 POST-UTME admission screening exercise.
The 2018/2019 POST UTME Screening Exercise will hold on Friday 24th and Saturday 25th August, 2018. It is for this reasons, you should purchase your form on time.
1. Candidates are to make a payment of two thousand naira (₦2,000.00) only.
2. In like manner Candidates are to visit The Federal Polytechnic, Idah website,
i.e., www.fepoda.edu.ng and follow the steps below to make payment online, fill their details and print out the screening slip:
- click on “Screening Payment”;
- You are advised to fill the form with valid email address. Your Password should contain at least eight(8) characters. Which should contain alphabets and numbers data. Finally print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR);
- take the printed Payment Invoice to any bank for the payment of the two thousand naira (₦2000.00); and
- go back to the School website (www.fepoda.edu.ng)to complete the registration with the following data by clicking on “Finish Registration”.
JAMB Registration Number, JAMB Score, State of Origin, First, Second, and other choices of courses;
Upload passport-sized photograph of not more than 22kb in size; and
Print out the form (Admission Screening Details).
1. Purchase and submission of forms on-line will close by 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday 23rd August, 2018.
2. Eligible candidates are expected to attend the screening in two batches as follows:
i. Friday 24/08/2018 – Candidates from all the departments in School of Engineering; School of Technology; and School of Environmental Studies.
ii. Saturday 25/08/2018 –Candidates from the departments in the School of Business Studies (SBS) and School of General and Administrative Studies (SOGAS).
(C) Admitted candidates would be expected to complete the Federal Polytechnic, Idah admission Form on-line (procedures are contained therein).
NB: Candidates are advised to come with their writing materials for the test. The Federal Polytechnic, Idah does not condone any form of falsification of results as candidates involved will automatically be disqualified.
ABDULKADIR B. ABBA