AAU Ekpoma 2018/2019 Post UTME / DE Screening
AAU Ekpoma 2018/2019 Post UTME / DE Screening exercise is out. Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma has commence the sales of 2018/2019 Screening forms. These forms include the 2018/2019 Post UTME forms and the Direct Entry forms.
All 2018/2019 UTME candidates who applied to Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma are eligible. As long as the institution is your First Choice, with a UTME score of 175 and above. Prospective Candidate are to pay for the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Screening exercise online. Application form goes for N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira) only using their ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
- Candidates are advised to apply online at https://aaue.waeup.org using ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
- All such candidates must upload their coloured passport photograph, fill in all relevant Certificates/documents (WAEC/NECO/NATEB etc. with the correct examination number and pin) to the Portal.
- Candidates should preview and confirm that the passport photograph is properly uploaded as no complaint of wrong or blank picture will be entertained after submission of forms.
All Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission. And choose Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma as Institution of the First Choice. Such Candidate should complete the online application form for their screening exercise. All such candidates must enter all relevant certificates/documents (WAEC/NECO/NATEB, NCE, DIPLOMA/DEGREE etc. with the correct examination number and pin) to the Portal.
Screening exercise for Direct Entry (DE) candidates is scheduled to take place from Monday, 13th August, 2018 to Wednesday, 15th August, 2018.
All candidates (both UTME and Direct Entry) are to note that:
- Application form N2,000.00(Two thousand naira) only will be charged at the point of purchase of the forms online via ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
- All names should be written in full when completing the online application form as no initials shall be entertained.
Mode of Screening:
The screening exercise would be done ONLINE by screening of qualifying results of candidates.
The ONLINE screening for candidates with awaiting result would be done at a later date to be communicated to affected candidates.
Application forms for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates will be available online for completion and submission from Thursday, 5th July, 2018 to Friday, 20th July, 2018.
- Any candidate who fails to fill and submit the form online may forfeit his/her eligibility for consideration of the 2018/2019 academic session admission exercise.
- Candidate caught infraganti delito impersonating runs the risk of being handed over to the Police. That particular candidate been impersonated for would be ‘disqualified’ automatically.
C. M. ADAMAIGBO, KSC, MANUPA
Conditions for admission of students to tertiary institutions
- The minimum age for entry into tertiary institutions is 16 years unless the candidate was certified as gifted.
- A student entering a tertiary institution must produce a letter of recommendation / testimonial from the principal of his or her last Secondary School
- As a condition for admission, or readmission, every student must produce a letter of reference from a person of reputable standing in the society who can vouch for the good behaviour of the student.
Available Faculty in Ambrose Alli University;
- Basic Sciences
- Clinical Sciences
- Engineering & Technology
- Environmental Studies
- Management Science
- Physical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Social Sciences