Ibadan School of Nursing Admission Form (UCH) is Out for 2018/2019 – the University College Hospital Ibadan, Nigeria School of Nursing officially opening their admission doors to the public for new intake of qualified Candidate into their institute.
- UCH SCHOOL OF NURSING FORM 2018/2019
- SCHOOL OF NURSING, UCH IBADAN IBADAN
- SCHOOL OF NURSING IBADAN 2018/2019
- SCHOOL OF NURSING IBADAN ADMISSION FORM 2018
- UCH IBADAN SCHOOL OF NURSING ADMISSION FORM IS OUT 2018/2019
- UCH SCHOOL OF NURSING ENTRANCE EXAMINATION RESULT 2017/2018
- UCH IBADAN SCHOOL OF NURSING FORM IS OUT 2018/2019 – FLASHLEARNERS WHICH SCHOOL OF NURSING FORM IS OUT NOW
- UCH IBADAN SCHOOL OF NURSING ADMISSION FORM RELEASED FOR 2018
- SCHOOL OF NURSING IBADAN FORM 2018
- SCHOOL OF NURSING | HOME
- UCH SCHOOL OF NURSING SCHOOL FEES
- SCHOOL OF NURSING ELEYELE, IBADAN 2018/2019 ADMISSION FORM
- SCHOOL OF NURSING UCH SCHOOL FEES FOR NEW STUDENTS 2018
- NURSING ADMISSION FORMS ON SALE- NURSING WORLD NIGERIA – NURSING
- SCHOOL OF NURSING (S.O.N.) U.C.H.IBADAN 2018/2019 ADMISSION FORM
- SCHOOL OF NURSING UNIVERSITY COLLEGE HOSPITAL IBADAN 2018/2019
- BUTH SCHOOL OF NURSING, OGBOMOSHO 2018/2019 ADMISSION FORMS OUT
- The Receipt for the payment of a non-refundable Application Form fee of Seven thousand and Five hundred Naira (#7,500.00) only payable to UCH School of Nursing, University College Hospital, Ibadan, TSA Account. The Teller should be converted to the Hospital’s Receipt at the UCH Accounts Department before approaching the School of Nursing for the Form.
- Payment of Two Hundred Naira (#200.00) only into the Oyo State Nursing & Midwifery Committee Account, First Bank Ltd 2019704292.
- Four (4) recent passport photographs which should be colored but with white background only. Applicant’s photograph with head covers (Hijab, scarf, Beret etc) must show their full faces with both ears.
- Submission of Application Forms:
- All Completed Application Forms must be submitted by hand to the Principal of the School not later than Wednesday 11th July, 2018.
- Submission of Application Forms start on Monday 18th June, 2018 and close on Wednesday 11th July, 2018.
Examination Eligibility are as follows:
- Students who have not paid their school fees in full will not be allowed to write the examination. If they do, their result will not be released until they pay fully.
- Candidates must attend punctually at the times assigned to their papers, and must be ready to be admitted into the examination hall thirty minutes before the time the examination is due to start. However, candidates arriving more than thirty minutes after the examination has started shall be admitted only at the discretion of the Chief Invigilator.
- Any student who absents him/herself from the examination does so at his/her own risk. No student will be allowed to do the carryover examination as his/her first attempt.
- While the examination is in progress, communication between candidates is strictly forbidden, and any candidate found to be giving or receiving irregular assistance may be required to withdraw from the examination. In similar vein, the use of scrap paper is not permitted. All rough work must be done in the answer books and crossed neatly through. Any student caught with lecture clips or any form of material, other than those supplied by invigilators during examination shall be viewed with contempt and the penalty shall be outright cancellation of the paper.
- Before handing in their scripts at the end of the examination, candidates must satisfy themselves that they have inserted at the appropriate places, their Matriculation numbers and numbers of the questions they had answered.
- Examination answer scripts/sheets whether used or unused should not be taken out of the examination hall by candidates.
- Candidates should sit according to any arrangement made by the Chief Invigilator for examinations.
More about Ibadan School of Nursing
Competencies of a Clinical Nurse
- Utilize the nursing process in the provision of quality care.
- Improving the quality of nursing care by implementing pre and post-clinical visits to patients.
- Ensure safety and adequate provision of instruments and equipment during clinical procedures.
- Prepare the clinics for demonstrating skills in the care of instrument and equipment used in any clinical procedure, emergency and routine procedures.
- Function as a scrub or circulating nurse during clinical intervention.
- Prevent and control infection in the clinics
- Ensure the utilization of clinical facilities according to laid down policies of the institution.
- Control traffic within the department by instructing and directing clinical staff and users.
- Teach and supervise safe practice of clinical nursing to student nurses, medical students, and students of allied professions.
- Function as an advisor in the planning and commissioning of a new clinical suite.
- Foremost plan and executive the departmental budget.
- Formulate organizational and managements policies of the department.
- Participate in and conduct research projects geared towards improving clinical care.
If You Want more Job alert, Subscribe now, For is free of charges
- UNIBEN PG Forms for the 2018/2019 Academic Section is Finally out
- UNIBEN PG Application Forms And Admission Requirement
- 2018/2019 Nigeria Police Academy Admission Requirements And Examination Centers In Nigeria
- Updates on 2018 Batch ‘A’ NYSC Mobilization Exercise Timetable
- 2018 Academic Session on West Africa College Of Surgeon Fellowship Examination And Total Eligible Candidates PRT1
- 2018/2019 Academic Session Total release on West Africa College Of Surgeon Fellowship Examination
- Current Vacancy/Director of Administration at the University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Benin City
- 2018 Post Basic Orthopaedic, Accident & Emergency Nursing Admission forms for sales at National Orthopeadic Hospital
- 2018/2019 Nursing & Midwifery Admission Forms For Sale At Kwara State College Of Nursing & Midwifery, Ilorin
- 2018/2019 Unijos sandwich LONG VACATION PART-TIME PROGRAMMES Forms for sale
- 2018/2019 Admission Forms For Sale At Nasarawa State University Institute Of Education
- 2018/2019 JAMB Result/Checker for all JAMB Student/JAMB Scam News
- NECO Exams Timetable 2018/2019 For June/July
- 2018/2019 NECO Exams Timetable For June/July
- Over 400 Shortlisted Candidate at 2017/2018 Total ALVAN IKOKU DIRECT ENTRY