2018/2019 FULL-TIME ADMISSION DIPLOMA PROGRAMME INTO MARITIME STUDIES AND OTHERS AT UNIBEN
2018/2019 Full-time Admission Diploma Programme into Maritime Studies and others at UNIBEN- is an article written for qualified candidate who wishes to undergo a discipline in Maritime programmes. Applicants are invited from suitably and qualified candidates for the purpose of admission into “The University of Benin“, Centre for Maritime Studies, Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
2018/2019 Full-time Admission Diploma Programme intoMaritime Studies focuses on 2018/2019 FULL-TIME ADMISSION DIPLOMA PROGRAMME INTO MARITIME STUDIES, COURSE BENEFITS, INDUSTRIAL TRAINING, ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR DIPLOMA AND OTHERS AT UNIBEN ON ADMISSION INFO.
Although, Several writers has written in the following favour of 2018/2019 Full-time Admission Diploma Programme into Maritime Studies and others at UNIBEN;
- admission into fulltime diploma programme in maritme studies
- 2018/2019 uniben admission into school of maritime studies
- UNIBEN:2018/2019 Diploma in Maritime And ICT Admission Form is Out
- 2018/2019 UNIBEN Diploma Programme Into Maritime Studies Out
- UNIBEN School of Maritime Studies Admission Form, 2018/2019
- Admission News – Myschool
- 5.2 Admission Requirements for Applicants to the Bachelor of Maritime
2018/2019 FULL-TIME ADMISSION DIPLOMA PROGRAMME INTO MARITIME STUDIES AND OTHERS AT UNIBEN ON ADMISSION INFO
- Maritime Studies, Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Marine Drilling and Production Technology
- Industrial Welding and Fabrication Technology
- Project Management Technology and
- Computing and Computer Technology
- Oil and Gas Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- Oil and Gas Electrical Engineering and Naval Architecture
- Marine and Naval Architecture Engineering
- Oil Field Development and Sub sea Engineering.
- These programmes will enormously enrich the Academic and Practical knowledge of individuals with experience and those who lack previous experience but are seeking to get know-how and expertise in Maritime/Offshore Technology Operations.
- Graduates from the Centre shall acquire both academic and practical knowledge needed in Sea Ports, Shipping, Oil, Custom Services, Agencies in Maritime and ICT Industries.
- Diploma in Maritime Studies and ICT is recognized as a Direct Entry qualification in University of Benin, Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Science (Computer Science, Mathematics (Pure and Applied), Industrial Mathematics, Mathematics with Physics, Mathematics with Chemistry, Statistics with Computer Science, Physics, Geology and Industrial Physics), Faculty of Education (Department of Vocational and Technical Education) and Library Studies and similar institutions in the country.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR DIPLOMA
- Credit in Mathematics, English Language, and any other three subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Agricultural Science, Technical Drawing and Economics at GCE/WASC/SSCE/NABTEB/NECO in not more than two sittings.
- City and Guilds (Part 1) in any area of Engineering.
- A qualification equivalent to any of the above.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR ADVANCED CERTIFICATE
- B.Eng.in any Engineering Programs
- B. Sc. in any Science (Physics, Chemistry, Geology, Computer Science, Mathematics or the Equivalent)
- HND in any Engineering Programs
- HND in any Science Programs (Computer Science, Marine Engineering, Nautical Studies, Maritime Studies/ICT Program)
- Diploma in Maritime Studies, Information and Communication Technology
- OND in any Science Programs (Computer Science, Mathematics, Navigation and Nautical Studies, Maritime Studies/ICT Program)
- OND in any Engineering Program
If You Want more Job alert, Subscribe now, For is free of charges
- UNIBEN PG Forms for the 2018/2019 Academic Section is Finally out
- UNIBEN PG Application Forms And Admission Requirement
- 2018/2019 Nigeria Police Academy Admission Requirements And Examination Centers In Nigeria
- Updates on 2018 Batch ‘A’ NYSC Mobilization Exercise Timetable
- 2018 Academic Session on West Africa College Of Surgeon Fellowship Examination And Total Eligible Candidates PRT1
- 2018/2019 Academic Session Total release on West Africa College Of Surgeon Fellowship Examination
- Current Vacancy/Director of Administration at the University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Benin City
- 2018 Post Basic Orthopaedic, Accident & Emergency Nursing Admission forms for sales at National Orthopeadic Hospital
- 2018/2019 Nursing & Midwifery Admission Forms For Sale At Kwara State College Of Nursing & Midwifery, Ilorin
- 2018/2019 Unijos sandwich LONG VACATION PART-TIME PROGRAMMES Forms for sale
- 2018/2019 Admission Forms For Sale At Nasarawa State University Institute Of Education
- 2018/2019 JAMB Result/Checker for all JAMB Student/JAMB Scam News
- NECO Exams Timetable 2018/2019 For June/July
- 2018/2019 NECO Exams Timetable For June/July
- Over 400 Shortlisted Candidate at 2017/2018 Total ALVAN IKOKU DIRECT ENTRY
- Adeyemi College Of Education Cut Off Marks & Available Programmes
- 313 Names on 2017/2018 Adeyemi College of Education First Admission List
- 2017/2018 Adeyemi College of Ed. 1st Batch Admission List 4 Degree Prog.
- Currently, 2 Vacancies At First Bank Nigeria Limited 2018 Employment
- 260 Names on Direct Entry List From Federal University Dutsin-Ma Katsina
- 2018 Available Job At ASC Nigeria Ltd (Oil Servicing/ Offshore Energy/Up And Down Stream)
- Federal University Dutsin-Ma, Katsina State Releases 1,680 Admission List for first batch
- 2018 UNICEF Recruitment/Vacancy for Nigerians and How to Apply (Communications Specialist)
- Over 200 Unique Current New Year Wishes To Our Lovers/Family Relatives/Employers/Customers
- Taraba State University Offered 372 Student/candidate Admission in the 2017/2018 First Batch List
- 2018/2019 JAMB Foreign Countries CBT Approve Registration Centres
- 641 CBT Approve Registration Centres For 2018/2019 JAMB In All States In Nigeria