2018/2019 Nsuk Sandwich Admission Forms For Sale At Nasarawa State University; Institute Of Education
2018/2019 Nsuk Sandwich Admission Forms For Sale At Nasarawa State University; Institute Of Education – It’s our optimum joy to announce to the general public that the 2018/2019 Nsuk Sandwich Admission Forms For Sale At Nasarawa State University; Institute Of Education are now available online for sales, interested candidate are now advice to purchase their forms on or before 30th June 2018
In like manner, there are related topics in favour of 2018/2019 Nsuk Sandwich Admission Forms For Sale At Nasarawa State University; Institute Of Education and some of them are shortlisted below;
- NSUK SANDWICH PROGRAMME ADMISSION FORM FOR 2018 SESSION
- NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY ADMISSION LIST 2017/2018
- WELCOME TO NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY, KEFFI
- NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION LIST
- NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY SANDWICH PROGRAMME ADMISSION FORM ON
- NSUK ADMISSION PORTAL
- NSUK 2017/2018 INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION/LVT/SANDWICH POGRAMME
- NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY POST UTME
- NSUK SANDWICH ADMISSION LIST (LVT) FOR 2017/2018 RELEASED
- NSUK UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION LIST 2017/2018
- IMAGES FOR 2018/2019 NSUK SANDWICH ADMISSION
- NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY POSTGRADUATE COURSES
- NSUK PART-TIME DEGREE ADMISSION FORM – 2017/18 • MYSCHOOLGIST
- NSUK ADMISSION LIST 2017/2018
- NSUK ADMISSION LIST IS OUT | UTME & DE 2017/2018 • MYSCHOOLGIST
- NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY PORTAL
- LIST OF UNIVERSITIES SELLING POSTGRADUATE FORMS – 2017/18
- B. A. (Ed) English Education
- B. Sc. (Ed) Economics Education
- B. Sc. (Ed) Integrated Science Education
- B. Sc. (Ed) Biology Education
- B. Sc. (Ed) Mathematics Education
- B. A. (Ed) Christian Religious Studies
- B. A. (Ed) Islamic Religious Studies
- B. A. (Ed) French Education
- B. A. (Ed) History Education
- B. Sc. (Ed) Physics Education
- B. Sc. (Ed) Chemistry Education
- B. Sc. (Ed) Accounting Education
- B. Sc. (Ed) Business Education
- B. Sc. (Ed) Special Education
- B. (Ed) Educational Management
- B. (Ed) Guidance and Counselling
- B. B. Sc. (Ed) Geography Education
- B. A. (Ed) Arabic Education
PURCHASE OF APPLICATION FORMS
- The process of obtaining the application form are;
- Log onto www.nsuk.edu.ng
- Proceed to NSUK portal tab
- Select Institute of Education – Long Vacation Training (TVL) portal
- Then select New Applicant, then, you will be required to use a valid email address and password of your choice)
- Select a programme of your choice, which will required you to pay the sum of N5, 000. 00 (Five Thousand Naira) only via Remita by generating RRR code on an invoice and pay at any branch of the following banks: Diamond Bank, UBA, ECO Bank, First Bank, Unity Bank, Keystone Bank, FCMB, Skye Bank, Zenith Bank. At the point of payment, additional transaction charges of N315. 00 (Three Hundred and Fifteen Naira) only will be required.
- Furthermore, after successful payment, you will be given a printout that contains your applicant ID, and a payment receipt for confirmation of your payment.
- You can still pay with any of the following ATM cards (Master card, Visa, Verve) directly online.
- Finally, submit a photocopy each of your credentials to: “the Secretary, Institute of Education, Nasarawa State University, PMB 1022, Keffi, Nasarawa State”.
There need to know that all qualify applicants must have a minimum of 5 0/level credit including English Language and Mathematics and in not more than two sittings.
- For 100Level Entry (PART TIME (ONE)); Applicant must have a minimum of 5 0/level credit including English Language and Mathematics and in not more than two sittings
- For 200Level Entry (PART TIME (TWO)); Applicant must be a holder of National Diploma (ND) University Diploma from any recognized Polytechnic or University in relevant areas.
- For 300Level Entry (PART TIME (THREE); Applicant must be a holder of Higher National Diploma (HND) from any recognized Polytechnic in relevant areas.
ENTRY REQUIREMENT AND DURATION OF COURSES.
- Part-One Applicants: (6 years – 12 Semesters) 5 O/Level credits which must include English and Mathematics
- Part-Two Applicants: (5 years – 10 Semesters) A National Diploma (ND) or a recognized University Diploma in relevant area, including O/Level requirements in (i) above.
- In Like manner, Candidates who are eligible for admission are requested to register online upon paying the mandatory charges at all their accredited banks, including the University Micro Finance Bank.
HOW TO COMPLETE YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION
- Guide 1: Pre-application Stage: you are advice to create an account with a valid email address and a password (please, use a password you can remember). After a successful creation of your account, click on “login” to provide your O’level Scratch Card detail (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB) and click “continue” to fill in your Biodata/Profile. For Type of Certificate Sought: “O Level holder” Select PART TIME (ONE), “ND Holder” Select PART TIME (TWO), “HND HOLDER” Select PART TIME (THREE). Please make sure you keep to the same email address at this stage. Click “continue” upon successful creation of profile. Login with your email and password.
- Guide 2: Qualifications: you are advice to provide all your academic qualifications up till date. Do this by clicking the “add qualification” button. Provide only relevant qualifications. Also provide your next of kin details. Save and move to step 3.
- Guide 3: you are advice to fill in your O’Level Details: Fill in your O’Level results. Please note that you are to select your best grade if you are combining two results. Click “save and Next step” to move to Step 4.
- Guide 4; you are advice to select your programme: Here you will be required to upload your passport photograph. Kindly ensure that only a clear passport size image is uploaded (max of 1MB). Note: without a clear image of the applicant, admission processing may be stalled. Also select your proposed programme here and other required fields. Tick the declaration box, “save” and move to Step 5.
- Guide 5: you are advice to do your payment: Here you will be required to download your APPLICATION payment invoice. The application form is N5, 000.00k only while online payment transaction charge is N315 making total of N5, 315. Please pay this amount through etranzact pin vending to any branch of the listed banks; Diamond, FCMB, Zenith, Ecobank, Firstbank, Keystone, UBA, Unity bank & Skye Bank. You will be given eTranzact pin or confirmation number. Please, provide your details as it may be required by the bank.
- Furthermore, on return from Bank, on nsuk.edu.ng, Select Prospective Student Tab, Retuning Applicant Login, then Part-Time, login with your email and password, when you get to the payment option, Select e-Tranzact pin vending then click on “select and pay fee”. Enter the Invoice No(PayeeD) and click on verify. Your payment will be verified and you can print your application receipt with your “Applicant ID”. Please note that you have to quote the “Applicant ID” in all future correspondence with the School in regards to your admission.
- Guide 6: you are finally advice to print your payment receipt and Application Summary.
P.M.B. 1022, KEFFI, NASARAWA STATE.
If You Want more Job alert, Subscribe now, For is free of charges
- 2018/2019 Admission Forms For Sale At Nasarawa State University Institute Of Education
- 2018/2019 JAMB Result/Checker for all JAMB Student/JAMB Scam News
- NECO Exams Timetable 2018/2019 For June/July
- 2018/2019 NECO Exams Timetable For June/July
- Over 400 Shortlisted Candidate at 2017/2018 Total ALVAN IKOKU DIRECT ENTRY
- Adeyemi College Of Education Cut Off Marks & Available Programmes
- 313 Names on 2017/2018 Adeyemi College of Education First Admission List
- 2017/2018 Adeyemi College of Ed. 1st Batch Admission List 4 Degree Prog.
- Currently, 2 Vacancies At First Bank Nigeria Limited 2018 Employment
- 260 Names on Direct Entry List From Federal University Dutsin-Ma Katsina
- 2018 Available Job At ASC Nigeria Ltd (Oil Servicing/ Offshore Energy/Up And Down Stream)
- Federal University Dutsin-Ma, Katsina State Releases 1,680 Admission List for first batch
- 2018 UNICEF Recruitment/Vacancy for Nigerians and How to Apply (Communications Specialist)
- Over 200 Unique Current New Year Wishes To Our Lovers/Family Relatives/Employers/Customers
- Taraba State University Offered 372 Student/candidate Admission in the 2017/2018 First Batch List
- 2018/2019 JAMB Foreign Countries CBT Approve Registration Centres
- 641 CBT Approve Registration Centres For 2018/2019 JAMB In All States In Nigeria
- Youwin Connect Training Begins/Commence On Tuesday December 5, 2017
- YouWiN! Connect Start up date | YouWiN! Connect online Training | YouWiN! Connect begins.
- Latest uptrend in YouWiN! Connect| ponder point on YouWiN! Connect | YouWiN! Connect
- 2017/2018 IMSU supplementary Admissions | supplementary form IMSU 2017/2018
- Winners of All Africa Music Awards | 2017 AFRIMA | Wizkid defeats Davido & Others
- Wizkid Tops at AFRIMA 2017| 2017 AFRIMA full list |AFRIMA 2017 Winners & Nominees
- Latest N-power news| N-power Recruitment | N-power shortlisted candidate
- 1st and 2nd 2017/2018 admission list for University of Maiduguri, |UNIMAID UTME & Direct Entry
- ICAN JOB |Senior Manager- Technical | Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria
- Senior Manager, Research | ICAN JOB | Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria
- ICAN JOB| Director, Research and Technical Education
- ICAN JOB| Research Fellow | institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria Vacancies
- NDDC Programmes | NDDC Vacancy | NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2018
- NDDC Vacancy| NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2018 |NDDC Programmes