- 100 FREE SAMPLE BUSINESS PLAN TEMPLATES FOR ENTREPRENEURS AND
- BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA PDF
- 2017 FISH FARMING BUSINESS PLAN/FEASIBILITY STUDY IN NIGERIA PDF
- BUSINESS PLAN FOR FISH FARMING
- PRINTING PRESS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA FEASIBILITY STUDIES
- BUSINESS PLAN SAMPLE
- PRODUCTIVITY AND PRODUCTIVITY PROBLEMS IN A BUSINESS
- FISH FARMING BUSINESS PLAN DOC
- 10 BUSINESS PLAN BENEFITS YOU MIGHT BE FORGETTING – ENTREPRENEUR
- BUSINESS PLAN TEMPLATE
- PROJECT PLANNING AND FEASIBILITY STUDY – SLIDESHARE
- COMPREHENSIVE BUSINESS PLAN FOR FISH FARMING PDF
- ANALYSIS AND EVALUATION OF ECONOMIC FEASIBILITY OF PROJECTS
- FISH FARMING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA PDF
- EFFECTIVENESS, EFFICIENCY, PRODUCTIVITY EXPLAINED: WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE
- CATFISH FARM BUSINESS PLAN EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- BUSINESS PLAN CREATOR | BUILD YOUR PLAN
ELEMENT OF THE COMMUNICATION PROCESS
- The sender
- The receiver
- The message
SEVERAL FACTORS CAN INFLUENCE THE COMMUNICATION
- Personal perception
FORMS OF COMMUNICATION
- Body language
- Eye contact
- Postures and gestures
- Facial expressions and body movement
- Prepares a trainee with an overview of the job. Its purpose, and the results desired.
- Demonstrates the task or the skill to the trainee
- Allows the trainee to mimic the demonstration on his or her own.
- Follows up provide feedback and help
Giving job instructions
- It praises what has been done well
- It helps improve the performance of people continuously.
- It shows the staff their strengths and weaknesses
- It builds trust between people through open and communication
STEPS IN GIVING FEEDBACK
RULES IN GIVING NEGATIVE FEEDBACK;
- Do not generalize, for example, do not say, “Your performance is bad”, but say, “the way you handled the conflict between your staff was…”
- Specify how you feel about such behavior
- Do not say; “it is obvious that you have lost interest in your work, “but say;” You have been arriving late to work since the first of this month”.
- Feedback should be well timed, it should be given as closed to the event as possible and should not be given when you are angry or upset, feedbacks that state what is done well as well as what is not are constructive.
- People are more likely to consider negative feedback when it is given in private. Never tell off your employees in public
- Again do not give feedback when you are angry or upset.
- Do not bombard the receiver of your feedback with a larger number of issues.
- If the behavior requires discipline, do not threaten you subordinates, apply the disciplinary action immediately and inform him/her of it after applying the above steps.
DELIVERING EFFECTIVE PRESENTATION
PREPARING EFFECTIVE PRESENTATIONS
RULES OF SUCCESSFUL PRESENTATION
CONDUCTING EFFECTIVE MEETINGS
What is an effective meeting?
What is motivation?
- Your desires
- Your Impulses
- Your memories
HUMAN BEHAVIOR THEORIES
- Theory of needs of Abraham maslow
- Theory x and Theory y of Douglas McGregor
- Theory of two factors of Fredrick Herzberg
- Theory of expectancy
THEORY OF NEEDS OF ABRAHAM MASLOW
Theory x and Theory y of Douglas McGregor
- Theory x; by nature people do not work and will avoid doing it if possible.
- People should be offered rewards to work, and threatened with punishment if they don’t.
- People, like being controlled, and directed to avoid responsibility, have little ambition and desire security
Theory y; people like to work under the right conditions;
- If committed to objectives, people will direct and control themselves rather than being controlled from above
- People will be committed to the objective if getting enough personal satisfaction from work
- People will learn to accept and to seek responsibility, if the conditions are right
Theory of two factors of Fredrick Herzberg
Theory of expectancy
Man never plans to fail, he only fails to plan!
- Will it work or not?
- Is it profitable or not?
- What will it basically cost to fund or start?
- Is it worth doing?
- Is it worth commissioning a business plan?
Lets Develop A Business Plans And A Feasibility For You
Instant of going around, and putting yourself on the horns of dilemma, Specialist can help you do the job.
Engage CHRIS FARM NIGERIA to give you a professional business plans and a feasibility that will suit you demand today.
- SECTION I – EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- NAME OF BUSINESS / COMPANY
- OFFICE & SITE LOCATION
- MISSION STATEMENT
- SOCIAL/ECONOMIC VALUE
- PROJECT STATUS & START UP
- WHY PREPARE THIS BUSINESS PLAN?
- SECURITIES FOR THE PROPOSED LOAN
- SECTION II – STUDY AREA
- STUDY AREA
- COMPANY OVERVIEW
- MANAGEMENT TEAM
- DEPARTMENTS IN THE COMPANY
- MANAGEMENT TEAM GAPS
- SECTION III – INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
- DEFINING YOUR INDUSTRY
- YOUR INDUSTRY SIZE GROWTH RATE AND SALES PROJECTIONS
- INDUSTRY STRUCTURE
- MARKET OVERVIEW
- MARKET SEGMENTATION
- RELEVANT MARKET SIZE
- KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- LONG TERM PROSPECTIVE
- MARKET CHARACTERISTICS
- SAMPLING TECHNIQUE
- SECTION IV – CUSTOMER ANALYSIS
- TARGET CUSTOMERS
- CUSTOMER NEEDS
- MARKET NEEDS / SOCIAL PROBLEMS AND SOLUTIONS
- BUYERS BEHAVIOUR
- MARKET SHARE
- SALES FORECASTING
- SECTION V – COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
- DIRECT COMPETITORS
- COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES
- SECTION VI – MARKETING PLAN
- PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- FINISHED PRODUCTS
- PRODUCT QUALITY AND PRODUCTION QUANTITY
- PRODUCTION CAPACITY
- PROMOTIONS PLAN
- DISTRIBUTION PLAN
- SECTION VII – OPERATIONS PLAN
- GENERAL APPROACH TO PRODUCTION
- TECHNICAL ANALYSIS / PRODUCTION PROCESS
- PACKAGING REQUIREMENTS
- SECTION VIII – FINANCIAL PLAN
- REVENUE MODEL
- FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- FINANCIAL ASSUMPTIONS
- FINANCE CHARGES
- FINANCIAL PROJECTIONS
- FUNDING REQUIREMENTS/USE OF FUNDS
- CRITICAL ASSUMPTIONS
- FINANCIAL MODELS
- SUMMARY OF PROJECT COST
- BUDGET OF FIXED ASSETS / CAPITAL EXPENSES / INVESTMENTS
- OPERATING EXPENSES (OPEX)
- TOTAL REQUIRED INVESTMENT OUTLAY (REQUIRED START-UP CAPITAL)
- FINANCING PLAN
- INSTALLED / AVAILABLE EQUIPMENT
- BREAK-EVEN ANALYSIS
- LOAN REPAYMENT SCHEDULE AND INTEREST PAID
- FORECAST OF PROFIT AND LOSS
- CASH FLOW
- BALANCE SHEET
- GENERAL ASSUMPTIONS (BREAK EVEN ANALYSIS)
- BUSINESS RATIOS – PROFITABILITY ANALYSIS
- SECTION 3 – APPENDIX
Okpe Local Government is a territory that used to be part of the original Okpe Kingdom, its headquarters is at Orerokpe, with a population of 128,398 people whose primary occupations include commercial farming, fishing, hunting, trading and gas exploration.
After carrying out the feasibility study on Esemdiary village, Off Effurun-Sapele Road, Okpe LGA of Delta state, Nigeria, it was discovered that, farming generally will do well both on crop and animal production.
- Bank Deposit
- Electronic Fund Transfer or western money transfer
- ATM cash Transfer
This payment method requires the customer to deposit, Electronic
Fund Transfer or ATM cash Transfer directly from his/her account into any of CHRIS FARM NIGERIA bank accounts.
If it is an E-Book, project materials, written project or written feasibility study, it will be sent to your immediately as soon as your transaction reflects in our account.
Please note; it will take ten working days to write (or prepare) a feasibility study or a project on your request.
Our bank details are on the website page, Just click on payment to get them
After placing your order, SMS your payment information (Manual title,
Name on teller, payment teller number, and your e-mail address)
E.g. catfish, Kelechi Bisi Amina,531796,email@example.com
To +2348036925718 or +2348051270981 once I confirm your payment.
The material will be sent to your immediately! By e-mail Trust us 100% to do that.
Advantages of sending your request via email your e-book (electronic book) is downloadable from your e-mail box which allows you to read and print out this book
• Zero shipping costs.
• No wasting time, forget having to wait weeks for postal delivery.
• No risk of products lost in the mail or damaged
Thinking that we might live you after your purchase? Definitely no!
With the CBN policy in Nigeria via bank verification number (BVN), is almost impossible to steal your money from bank transfer or bank payment.
We assure you of maximum support when you need us. Please, do not hesitate to ask us for the way forward.
Get in touch with us today on our phone numbers or send us an email. We await your response……………………….
WRITTEN AND COMPILED BY CHRIS FARM NIGERIA
PHONE: +234(803)-692-5718 or +234(805)-127-0981
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/chrisfarmnigeria
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: www.twitter.com/chrisfarm9ja
- We provide feasibility study/business plan for new and existing businesses
- We help you to recruit staff for your company, firm or organizations
- We help you in registering your company, firm or organizations
- Suppliers of any food stuffs
- Building contractor (especially building houses, constructions of ponds)
- Provides Architect for any design
- Help you in getting loans
- Sales of fingerlings, table size catfish, chicks, Grass-cutters, rabbits, snails, and many more
- Farm design
- Feed formulation for general livestock, including
- Floating/Sinking Fish feed
- Soybean oil processing, Teachings on how to test soybean cake,
- Teaching on how to remove the gummy and unpleasant smell of soybean oil
- Palm Oil/Palm nut cracking
- Fish Farming (Pond Construction and Fingerlings distribution)
- Poultry farm (plus marketing ideas)
- Rabbit farming
- Snail Farming
- Grass-cutter/cane rat Farming
- Commercial Crop Farming
- Handwork/Workshop Plan
- Pure Water Business
- Nylon production
- Professional Website design (cooperate and personal)
- Bulk SMS (plus re-seller website)
- Business Software Design
- Logo design plus company slogan
- Printing Press (Graphic design, lithography, banners, poster, handbills etc)
- Sales of battery cage for livestock farming all over Nigeria
- E-books on; Broilers farming, Layers farming, Grass-cutter farming, Rabbit farming, Pig farming, Catfish farming, and many more……
- How to own, manage, and make millions from catfish production (Most demanded)
- Projecting writing, Sales of written projects, and many more……
Related Topics includes;
- Feasibility Study vs Business Plan (lets write one for you)
- Work, Planning, Feasibility Report On Business Plans
- Resources Needed For Business Plans And Feasibility Report
- Resources In Line With Your Business And Bank Prerequisite For Bank Loan/Grant Via Presenting a Business Plans
- Catfish Production, Farming, Marketing, Business Plans and Feasibility Report
- Starting fish Production, Farming, Marketing, Business Plans & Feasibility Report
- Recruiting and Getting a Business Plans For your Business
- Human Resource Planning in Business Plans and Feasibility Study
- Human Resource Management (Business Plans and Feasibility Study for any Business)
- Business decision (Business Plans and Feasibility Study for any Business)
- How Important Are Customers? (Business Plans and Feasibility Study)
- Identify Competitive Advantages (Business Plans and Feasibility Study)
- Marketing Environment (Business Plans and Feasibility Study) S.W.O.T Tool
- Marketing concept (Business Plans and Feasibility Study)