Business Management, Business Development, Business Plans & Feasibility Reports – is a total breakdown for your business from startup to Business success. It emphases is on Business Management, Business Development, Business Plans & Feasibility Reports. This guide is free for all, but our main interest is for you to success in your business.
- BUSINESS PLANS & FEASIBILITY REPORTS – ENTREPRENEURSHIP – RESEARCH.
- FEASIBILITY STUDY AND BUSINESS PLAN PDF
- FEASIBILITY REPORTS & BUSINESS PLANS – ENTR 2P91: ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- BUSINESS PLANS AND FEASIBILITY REPORTS – PHILLIPS CONSULTING
- FEASIBILITY REPORT EXAMPLE PDF
- FEASIBILITY STUDY VS BUSINESS PLAN – WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE…
- FEASIBILITY STUDY SAMPLE FOR SMALL BUSINESS PDF
- FEASIBILITY STUDY VS BUSINESS PLAN – WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE…
- RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN FEASIBILITY STUDY AND BUSINESS PLAN
- 100 FREE SAMPLE BUSINESS PLAN TEMPLATES FOR ENTREPRENEURS AND
- BUSINESS FEASIBILITY STUDY SAMPLE RESTAURANT
- DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A FEASIBILITY STUDY AND A BUSINESS PLAN
- EXAMPLE OF BUSINESS FEASIBILITY STUDY
- BUSINESS PLAN NIGERIA – TO WRITE FEASIBILITY STUDY & PROPOSAL
- EXAMPLE OF A FEASIBILITY STUDY
- EXAMPLES OF BUSINESS FEASIBILITY REPORTS | CHRON.COM
- FEASIBILITY STUDY BUSINESS PLAN EXAMPLE
- BUSINESS PLAN VS. FEASIBILITY STUDY | CHRON.COM
MICRO DIVISION OF LABOUR
ADVANTAGES OF MICRO DIVISION OF LABOUR
- Production does not depend on skilled people and so the absence of any individual does not interfere with the work
- Work can be closely controlled
DISADVANTAGES OF MICRO DIVISION OF LABOUR
JOB ROTATION AND ENLARGEMENT
REDESIGNING THE WORKING TO PROVIDE THE STAFF WITH
Step to enrich jobs
THE ROLE OF A MANGER IN MOTIVATING STAFF
- Set plans
- The company is being reorganized or down-sized
- Colleagues being made redundant
- Uncertainty about the economic situation of the company
- Any other cause of uncertainty
TO KEEP UP MORALE AND MOTIVATION
- Create the right kind of climate or atmosphere
- Give rewards where they’re deserved
- Promote the worth of the job
- Keep the work team informed
- Be fair in allocating work
- Make work fun
- Taking account of the circumstances under which people have to work.
- Give your team members scope for development
- Avoid treat to job security
- Make the team members target and objective clear
WHAT IS CHANGE MANAGEMENT?
Define the direction for change
- How would a leader formulate a vision?
- A leader need to take in to account the following factors
- External factors; continue change technology, skills, tasks, structure of those companies
- Internal factor; include changes that is currently happing in the company culture and the resources needed.
- The people and stakeholders; what excites them? What do they aspire to? Skills? What are their goals? Priorities? What inspires them?
STEP 2- ANALYZING FOR THE CHANGE
THE AREAS TO BE ANALYZED INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
- Staff’s skills and capabilities; (technical and non-technical staff)
- Business system, structure, and procedures
- Work procedures;
- Availability of resources
STEP 3; IDENTIFYING CHANGE OBJECTIVES
- Vision to objectives
- Why do we need the objective for change?
- To make it clear to staff the targets they should achieve
- These targets also serve as milestones for periodic performance measurement
- Reasonably high targets can motivate people to be more innovative and focused to achieve objectives
- Clear and reasonably high targets also help to prevent complacency
FIVE CRITERIA FOR GOOD OBJECTIVES
STEP 4; PLANNING TASKS
WHY SHOULD WE PREPARE FOR READINESS ASSESSMENT
THERE ARE 4 PHASES OF A PERSUASION CAMPAIGN
- Phase 1 – announcing the change
- Phase 2 – creating the frame
- Phase 3 – managing the mood
- Phase 4 – reinforcing good habits
PHASE 1 – ANNOUNCING THE CHANGE
PHASE 2 – CREATING THE FRAME
PHASE 3 – MANAGING THE MOOD
PHASE – 4; REINFORCING GOOD HABITS
RESISTANCE AND STRATEGIES
step at a time approach
not take it personally
support and training
two way communication
STRATEGIES TO MANAGE RESISTANCE
- Education and communication
- Providing support
What are the Reasons for A Business Plan
Challenges of both business plans and feasibility studies
Feasibility Study vs Business Plan – What’s the Difference
- A feasibility study is carried out with the aim of finding out the workability and profitability of a business venture. Before anything is invested in a new business venture, a feasibility study is carried out to know if the business venture is worth the time, effort and resources, while a business plan is developed only after it has been established that a business opportunity exist and the venture is about to commence. This simply means that a business plan is prepared after a feasibility study has been conducted.
- A feasibility study is all about business idea viability while a business plan deals with business growth plan and sustainability.
- A feasibility study report reveals the profit potential of a business idea or opportunity to the entrepreneur, while a business plan helps the entrepreneur raise the needed startup capital from investors.
- A feasibility report is filled with calculations, analysis and estimated projections of a business opportunity. While a business plan is made up of mostly tactics and strategies to be implemented in other to start and grow the business.
THE LIFE CYCLE OF A BUSINESS
- Start Up
- Growth Stage
- IDEA ASSESSMENT
- Strengths: attributes of the organization that is helpful to achieving the objective.
- Weaknesses: attributes of the organization that is harmful to achieving the objective.
- External factors – The opportunities and threats presented by the external environment to the organization
- Opportunities: external conditions those are helpful to achieving the objective.
- Threats: external conditions which could do damage to the business’s performance or work against achieving the objective.
Guidelines for of completing a SWOT Analysis
- Be as specific as possible. Avoid any grey areas or generalities.
- Describe internal factors in terms of the competition: as superior, better than, equal to or worse than your competition.
- Be as realistic as possible regarding your strengths and weaknesses.
- Always be Objective and
- Keep the SWOT analysis as simple as possible, but include any and all relevant issues.
- One of the points of doing a SWOT analysis is that it helps to generate an appropriate and open conversation among the group, about the reality of the situation. A realistic assessment increases the opportunity to create an effective plan. Try to use the SWOT to generate that conversation.
The Industry Description
Here are some of the concepts that an industry description will help with:
- Industry Competitiveness
- Large number of businesses – This increases competition as many companies compete for a limited number of consumers and inputs.
- Low market growth – This result in firms having to struggle for a slowly growing market share.
- High fixed costs – When an industry has high fixed costs (the cost of getting into and staying in the business), then players need to look for efficiencies in the size of their operation to achieve economies of scale and increase their potential profit.
- Perishable goods – These are required to be sold quickly, and cannot be inventoried for long. This may lead to price cutting and other competitive dynamics, as businesses may need to unload large volumes of the same product around the same time.
- Limited exchange costs – This has to do with the cost to the customer of exchanging or switching products or services.
- Industry or market segment consolidation cycles – If competition increases to a point where there are so many suppliers that supply starts to exceed demand, some businesses will fail and the industry will consolidate to the point where the supply meets demand.
- Barriers to Entry
Step One: Define Marketing Problems and Opportunities
Step Two: Set Objectives, Budget, and Timetables
Step Three: Select Research Types, Methods, and Techniques
Step Four: Design Research Instruments
Step Five: Collect Data
Step Six: Organize and Analyze the Data
Step Seven: Present and Use Market Research Findings
1. Commodities and Differentiated products
2. Price Takers
3. Differentiated Products
4. Price Maker
5. Perceptions Are Everything
6. The Value Added Differentiated Fallacy
7. Target Marketing
9. Niche Marketing
10. Ethnic Marketing
Lets Develop A Business Plans And A Feasibility For You
Instant of going around, and putting yourself on the horns of dilemma, Specialist can help you do the job.
Engage CHRIS FARM NIGERIA to give you a professional business plans and a feasibility that will suit you demand today.
Chris Farm Nigeria develops well self-explanatory, irresistible feasibility studies or business plan for your Business start ups, Business Growth or Expansions through either personal funds, Grants, or loans, which could be new or existing ones. We delight in writing for people under Academic sectors, production sectors, manufacturing sectors, processing or packing sectors, advertising sectors, marketing sectors and other related sectors on mini, middle and large scale businesses.
For your Agribusiness, either production, processing, marketing of any Agro-industry, our feasibility studies or business plan are explicit.
Generally, our feasibility study and business plans are developed so well that it becomes irresistible when you show them to your investors or sponsors. It gives you a clear picture of what you are expected to see when you put the feasibility study or business plans into use. It also shows how much it will cost you to own your desired business, what your money can afford. The kinds of product you will need to minimize input in other to maximize output, and how much returns you will get at the end of each accounting year until your business break-even on its initial investment capital. This will give the intending business person or investor or farmer, a vivid idea on the possible benefit he or she stands to gain, when he or she starts doing the business. With that, the intending business person or investor or farmer will not need a soothsayer to make decision for him or her.
You can use this format in developing your own business Plans and feasibility Study
OUR TABLE OF CONTENT INCLUDE;
SECTION 1(Business plan section)
- SECTION I – EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- NAME OF BUSINESS / COMPANY
- OFFICE & SITE LOCATION
- MISSION STATEMENT
- SOCIAL/ECONOMIC VALUE
- PROJECT STATUS & START UP
- WHY PREPARE THIS BUSINESS PLAN?
- SECURITIES FOR THE PROPOSED LOAN
- SECTION II – STUDY AREA
- STUDY AREA
- COMPANY OVERVIEW
- MANAGEMENT TEAM
- DEPARTMENTS IN THE COMPANY
- MANAGEMENT TEAM GAPS
- SECTION III – INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
- DEFINING YOUR INDUSTRY
- YOUR INDUSTRY SIZE GROWTH RATE AND SALES PROJECTIONS
- INDUSTRY STRUCTURE
- MARKET OVERVIEW
- MARKET SEGMENTATION
- RELEVANT MARKET SIZE
- KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- LONG TERM PROSPECTIVE
- MARKET CHARACTERISTICS
- SAMPLING TECHNIQUE
- SECTION IV – CUSTOMER ANALYSIS
- TARGET CUSTOMERS
- CUSTOMER NEEDS
- MARKET NEEDS / SOCIAL PROBLEMS AND SOLUTIONS
- BUYERS BEHAVIOUR
- MARKET SHARE
- SALES FORECASTING
- SECTION V – COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
- DIRECT COMPETITORS
- COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES
- SECTION VI – MARKETING PLAN
- PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- FINISHED PRODUCTS
- PRODUCT QUALITY AND PRODUCTION QUANTITY
- PRODUCTION CAPACITY
- PROMOTIONS PLAN
- DISTRIBUTION PLAN
- SECTION VII – OPERATIONS PLAN
- GENERAL APPROACH TO PRODUCTION
- TECHNICAL ANALYSIS / PRODUCTION PROCESS
- PACKAGING REQUIREMENTS
- SECTION VIII – FINANCIAL PLAN
- REVENUE MODEL
- FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- FINANCIAL ASSUMPTIONS
- FINANCE CHARGES
- FINANCIAL PROJECTIONS
- FUNDING REQUIREMENTS/USE OF FUNDS
- CRITICAL ASSUMPTIONS
SECTION 2(Feasibility study section)
- FINANCIAL MODELS
- SUMMARY OF PROJECT COST
- BUDGET OF FIXED ASSETS / CAPITAL EXPENSES / INVESTMENTS
- OPERATING EXPENSES (OPEX)
- TOTAL REQUIRED INVESTMENT OUTLAY (REQUIRED START-UP CAPITAL)
- FINANCING PLAN
- INSTALLED / AVAILABLE EQUIPMENT
- BREAK-EVEN ANALYSIS
- LOAN REPAYMENT SCHEDULE AND INTEREST PAID
- FORECAST OF PROFIT AND LOSS
- CASH FLOW
- BALANCE SHEET
- GENERAL ASSUMPTIONS (BREAK EVEN ANALYSIS)
- BUSINESS RATIOS – PROFITABILITY ANALYSIS
- SECTION 3 – APPENDIX
Click other related clicks that may interest you below;
- NOTE; According to our policy, we are not “allowed / permitted” to disclose peoples business or written feasibility study, “to anyone”, irrespective of their personality.
- BUT, WE are permitted to display only executive summary.
- This is just a sample of our executive summary on poultry feasibility study and business plan, carried out in Rivers State.
- 1st sample;
These Feasibility study on poultry farming business (specializing on layers and boilers production), was conducted using projections, impressive publications, compounding interest/values, tables, graph, bar chart, pie chart, profits analysis and cash flow positions in other to give a clear picture of what is obtainable in that location, using eight plots of land, at Esemdiary village, Off Effurun Sapele Road, Okpe LGA of Delta state, Nigeria as a case study.
Esemdiary village is a community in Okpe Local Government Area of Delta State with coordinates 05°26’N 5°57’E, which also plays the host community to the Warri Airport, which is actually located at Osubi.
Okpe Local Government is a territory that used to be part of the original Okpe Kingdom, its headquarters is at Orerokpe, with a population of 128,398 people whose primary occupations include commercial farming, fishing, hunting, trading and gas exploration.
After carrying out the feasibility study on Esemdiary village, Off Effurun-Sapele Road, Okpe LGA of Delta state, Nigeria, it was discovered that, farming generally will do well both on crop and animal production.
HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER NOW?
- Bank Deposit
- Electronic Fund Transfer or western money transfer
- ATM cash Transfer
This payment method requires the customer to deposit, Electronic
Fund Transfer or ATM cash Transfer directly from his/her account into any of CHRIS FARM NIGERIA bank accounts.
If it is an E-Book, project materials, written project or written feasibility study, it will be sent to your immediately as soon as your transaction reflects in our account.
Please note; it will take ten working days to write (or prepare) a feasibility study or a project on your request.
Our bank details are on the website page, Just click on payment to get them
After placing your order, SMS your payment information (Manual title,
Name on teller, payment teller number, and your e-mail address)
E.g. catfish, Kelechi Bisi Amina,531796,firstname.lastname@example.org
To +2348036925718 or +2348051270981 once I confirm your payment.
The material will be sent to your immediately! By e-mail Trust us 100% to do that.
Advantages of sending your request via email your e-book (electronic book) is downloadable from your e-mail box which allows you to read and print out this book
- Zero shipping costs.
• No wasting time, forget having to wait weeks for postal delivery.
• No risk of products lost in the mail or damaged
Thinking that we might live you after your purchase? Definitely no!
With the CBN policy in Nigeria via bank verification number (BVN), is almost impossible to steal your money from bank transfer or bank payment.
We assure you of maximum support when you need us. Please, do not hesitate to ask us for the way forward.
Get in touch with us today on our phone numbers or send us an email. We await your response……………………….
WRITTEN AND COMPILED BY CHRIS FARM NIGERIA
PHONE: +234(803)-692-5718 or +234(805)-127-0981
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/chrisfarmnigeria
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: www.twitter.com/chrisfarm9ja
- A big thank you for your patronage in advance
Your Success, Is Our Optimum Desire
AT Chris farm Nigeria, We Deliver the Best Services…
Other services we render are displayed on our advert below;
- We provide feasibility study/business plan for new and existing businesses
- We help you to recruit staff for your company, firm or organizations
- We help you in registering your company, firm or organizations
- Suppliers of any food stuffs
- Building contractor (especially building houses, constructions of ponds)
- Provides Architect for any design
- Help you in getting loans
- Sales of fingerlings, table size catfish, chicks, Grass-cutters, rabbits, snails, and many more
- Farm design
- Feed formulation for general livestock, including
- Floating/Sinking Fish feed
- Soybean oil processing, Teachings on how to test soybean cake,
- Teaching on how to remove the gummy and unpleasant smell of soybean oil
- Palm Oil/Palm nut cracking
- Fish Farming (Pond Construction and Fingerlings distribution)
- Poultry farm (plus marketing ideas)
- Rabbit farming
- Snail Farming
- Grass-cutter/cane rat Farming
- Commercial Crop Farming
- Handwork/Workshop Plan
- Pure Water Business
- Nylon production
- Professional Website design (cooperate and personal)
- Bulk SMS (plus re-seller website)
- Business Software Design
- Logo design plus company slogan
- Printing Press (Graphic design, lithography, banners, poster, handbills etc)
- Sales of battery cage for livestock farming all over Nigeria
- E-books on; Broilers farming, Layers farming, Grass-cutter farming, Rabbit farming, Pig farming, Catfish farming, and many more……
- How to own, manage, and make millions from catfish production (Most demanded)
- Projecting writing, Sales of written projects, and many more……
Related Topics includes;
- Feasibility Study vs Business Plan (lets write one for you)
- Work, Planning, Feasibility Report On Business Plans
- Resources Needed For Business Plans And Feasibility Report
- Resources In Line With Your Business And Bank Prerequisite For Bank Loan/Grant Via Presenting a Business Plans
- Catfish Production, Farming, Marketing, Business Plans and Feasibility Report
- Starting fish Production, Farming, Marketing, Business Plans & Feasibility Report
- Recruiting and Getting a Business Plans For your Business
- Human Resource Planning in Business Plans and Feasibility Study
- Human Resource Management (Business Plans and Feasibility Study for any Business)
- Business decision (Business Plans and Feasibility Study for any Business)
- How Important Are Customers? (Business Plans and Feasibility Study)
- Identify Competitive Advantages (Business Plans and Feasibility Study)
- Marketing Environment (Business Plans and Feasibility Study) S.W.O.T Tool
- Marketing concept (Business Plans and Feasibility Study)