Catfish Production, Farming, Marketing, Business Plans and Feasibility Report; this is a detailed guide that exposes you the reader the A-Z of catfish production, management and profit generation from catfish production. When it comes to catfish production, it is advice-able to get How to own, manage and make millions from catfish production by Chima Christopher Kelechi. This Ebook is a one in a million.
- CATFISH PRODUCTION| HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM CATFISH FARMING BUSINESS
- 5 WAYS TO MAKE MONEY FROM CAT FISH FARMING IN NIGERIA
- CATFISH FARMING IN NIGERIA (9 STEPS TO START + FREE PRACTICAL FARM TRAINING
- HOW TO START A SUCCESSFUL CATFISH FARMING BUSINESS IN NIGERIA
- HOW TO START A PROFITABLE FISH FARMING BUSINESS
- HOW TO START A CATFISH FARMING BUSINESS – EFFECTIVE BUSINESS IDEAS
- STARTING A CATFISH FARMING BUSINESS – STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- CATFISH FARMING IN NIGERIA: HOW TO START (BEGINNERS’ GUIDE)
- HOW TO START CATFISH FARMING BUSINESS IN PLASTIC FISH
- CATFISH FARMING IN NIGERIA
- MANUAL ON CATFISH HATCHERY AND PRODUCTION. A GUIDE FOR SMALL FARMERS
- CATFISH FARMING – HOW TO INCREASE YOUR PROFIT | WORLDWIDE AQUACULTURE
- BACKYARD CATFISH FARMING IN NIGERIA — CITY FARMER NEWS
- HOW TO START CATFISH FARMING IN NIGERIA – BUSINESS PLAN
- COST OF CATFISH FARMING: RAISING 1,000 JUVENILES IN NIGERIA
- CATFISH FARMER’S HANDBOOK
- HOW TO START CATFISH FARMING BUSINESS IN NIGERIA – ENTREPRENEUR
- HOW TO START CATFISH FARMING BUSINESS IN NIGERIA – INFORMATION GUIDE
- CATFISH FARMING IN NIGERIA: HOW TO START (BEGINNERS’ GUIDE)
- CATFISH FARMING IN NIGERIA PDF
- CATFISH FARMING AT HOME
- CATFISH FARMING TIPS
- PROFITABILITY OF CATFISH FARMING IN NIGERIA
- CATFISH FARMING IN NIGERIA VIDEO
- CATFISH FARMING EQUIPMENT
- ALL ABOUT CATFISH FARMING IN NIGERIA PDF
- CATFISH FARMING IN TANKS
- FISH FARMING BUSINESS PLAN FREE DOWNLOAD
- FEASIBILITY STUDY ON FISH FARMING BUSINESS PDF
- COMPREHENSIVE BUSINESS PLAN FOR FISH FARMING PDF
- FEASIBILITY STUDY OF SMALL SCALE FISH FARM
- FISH FARMING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA PDF
- EXAMPLE AND SAMPLE OF FEASIBILITY STUDY ON FISH FARMING
- FISH FARMING BUSINESS PLAN DOC
- FISH FARMING BUSINESS IN NIGERIA
Catfish got its name from their barbells commonly called “whiskers” which gives them a cat-like appearance. These barbells are place, where the catfish’s whiskers are house and they are used in hunting for food in dark or murky water. Although not all the species of catfish have barbells.
How to own, manage and make millions from catfish production exposes you the reader, on how to use simple technique in this book to launch millions into your pocket. Dr. Samuel smiles said, “Self-help is the best help, self-employment is the best employment and Richard Brasion also said; the best thing that will happen to any youth is to be in his own business.
A recent record from the United States, Agency for International Development (USAID) indicates that Nigerians consume about 1.5 million metric tons of fish worth $1 billion annually. Available statistics also has it that Nigerians total seafood imports in the year 2006 were estimated at $570 million (N45 billions). Catfish farming is leading fish farming industry in Nigeria and in the United State of America.
In the United States, commercial production of table sized catfish totaled about 7.7 million pounds. (About 35 million kg) while in Nigeria, the production and consumption of catfish have been in the increase since 1976. Current production of table size catfish is about 0.9 million metric tons, which has left a deficit of about 4.2 million metric tons yearly. These wide supply demand gap shows a lucrative investment opportunity in catfish in the country. Catfish consumption now in Nigeria is a delicacy unlike in the mid 1980’s when fish consumption is regarded as for those who could not afford to buy meat. Today, the present numbers of fish farmers are not enough to meet the daily demand of fish consumers. It is most certain that most fish consumed in the country are mostly important as frozen fish. To reduce the increase of importation in the country, there is need to increase investment in acquaintance.
According to Dr. David Oyedepo; until something changes within you, nothing changes around you, every change begins from within. Until you change the way money comes into your pocket, your purchasing power remains static. And also remember, that
change is necessary, that change is the pre-requisite to progress and that the status get must be rejected, or at least modified, in favour of new ways of thinking and doing (by Prof. J.U. Mgbada. 2000). Taking a step now might be the only thing you need to lunch millions into your pockets.
Fish farming is a lucrative business that has started hitting the market with great returns (profit) recently. Knowing the high demand for fish in the country as an agricultural economist and also as an extension worker, it is necessary to put up a simple write up on how to own, manage and make million from catfish production irrespective of your occupation. All you need is a diligent hand because it will always give you a slot.
The author, Christopher kelechi chima holds an M.sc, B.sc (Hons) in agricultural economics and extension from Enugu State University of science and technology (ESUT). He is a member of various professional bodies like, Nigeria institute of management (Chartered), international project management profession (IPMP) and also a consultant in livestock production, feed formulation and soya oil production and many more.
Starting a business can be very tasking and running it can also be very stressful. Most persons have financial challenges and when they go to the bank, they are asked to get a business plans and a feasibility report or study, which they find very difficult presenting to the bank. Sometime, when they start writing their business plans and feasibility study for the loan, it become more tasking and confusing, especially when it comes to bank policies, laws, payback period, break even points, and finally, when will you actually payback the loan. Other times, prerequisite on the part of the bank become cumbersome before giving you the loan.
Why the worry, when Chris farm Nigeria specializes on such issues, Contact them today to fix that up for you.
On the issues of grant, and government financing issues, Chris Farm Nigeria has written several thousand business plans and feasibility reports for candidate who finally won the competitions and also got the fund on the long run.
Instant of going around, and putting yourself on the horns of dilemma, Specialist can help you do the job.
Engage CHRIS FARM NIGERIA to give you a professional business plans and a feasibility that will suit you demand today.
- SECTION I – EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- NAME OF BUSINESS / COMPANY
- OFFICE & SITE LOCATION
- MISSION STATEMENT
- SOCIAL/ECONOMIC VALUE
- PROJECT STATUS & START UP
- WHY PREPARE THIS BUSINESS PLAN?
- SECURITIES FOR THE PROPOSED LOAN
- SECTION II – STUDY AREA
- STUDY AREA
- COMPANY OVERVIEW
- MANAGEMENT TEAM
- DEPARTMENTS IN THE COMPANY
- MANAGEMENT TEAM GAPS
- SECTION III – INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
- DEFINING YOUR INDUSTRY
- YOUR INDUSTRY SIZE GROWTH RATE AND SALES PROJECTIONS
- INDUSTRY STRUCTURE
- MARKET OVERVIEW
- MARKET SEGMENTATION
- RELEVANT MARKET SIZE
- KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- LONG TERM PROSPECTIVE
- MARKET CHARACTERISTICS
- SAMPLING TECHNIQUE
- SECTION IV – CUSTOMER ANALYSIS
- TARGET CUSTOMERS
- CUSTOMER NEEDS
- MARKET NEEDS / SOCIAL PROBLEMS AND SOLUTIONS
- BUYERS BEHAVIOUR
- MARKET SHARE
- SALES FORECASTING
- SECTION V – COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
- DIRECT COMPETITORS
- COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES
- SECTION VI – MARKETING PLAN
- PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- FINISHED PRODUCTS
- PRODUCT QUALITY AND PRODUCTION QUANTITY
- PRODUCTION CAPACITY
- PROMOTIONS PLAN
- DISTRIBUTION PLAN
- SECTION VII – OPERATIONS PLAN
- GENERAL APPROACH TO PRODUCTION
- TECHNICAL ANALYSIS / PRODUCTION PROCESS
- PACKAGING REQUIREMENTS
- SECTION VIII – FINANCIAL PLAN
- REVENUE MODEL
- FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- FINANCIAL ASSUMPTIONS
- FINANCE CHARGES
- FINANCIAL PROJECTIONS
- FUNDING REQUIREMENTS/USE OF FUNDS
- CRITICAL ASSUMPTIONS
- FINANCIAL MODELS
- SUMMARY OF PROJECT COST
- BUDGET OF FIXED ASSETS / CAPITAL EXPENSES / INVESTMENTS
- OPERATING EXPENSES (OPEX)
- TOTAL REQUIRED INVESTMENT OUTLAY (REQUIRED START-UP CAPITAL)
- FINANCING PLAN
- INSTALLED / AVAILABLE EQUIPMENT
- BREAK-EVEN ANALYSIS
- LOAN REPAYMENT SCHEDULE AND INTEREST PAID
- FORECAST OF PROFIT AND LOSS
- CASH FLOW
- BALANCE SHEET
- GENERAL ASSUMPTIONS (BREAK EVEN ANALYSIS)
- BUSINESS RATIOS – PROFITABILITY ANALYSIS
- SECTION 3 – APPENDIX
These Feasibility study on poultry farming business (specializing on layers and boilers production), was conducted using projections, impressive publications, compounding interest/values, tables, graph, bar chart, pie chart, profits analysis and cash flow positions in other to give a clear picture of what is obtainable in that location, using eight plots of land, at Esemdiary village, Off Effurun Sapele Road, Okpe LGA of Delta state, Nigeria as a case study.
Esemdiary village is a community in Okpe Local Government Area of Delta State with coordinates 05°26’N 5°57’E, which also plays the host community to the Warri Airport, which is actually located at Osubi.
Okpe Local Government is a territory that used to be part of the original Okpe Kingdom, its headquarters is at Orerokpe, with a population of 128,398 people whose primary occupations include commercial farming, fishing, hunting, trading and gas exploration.
After carrying out the feasibility study on Esemdiary village, Off Effurun-Sapele Road, Okpe LGA of Delta state, Nigeria, it was discovered that, farming generally will do well both on crop and animal production.
- Bank Deposit
- Electronic Fund Transfer or western money transfer
- ATM cash Transfer
This payment method requires the customer to deposit, Electronic
Fund Transfer or ATM cash Transfer directly from his/her account into any of CHRIS FARM NIGERIA bank accounts.
If it is an E-Book, project materials, written project or written feasibility study, it will be sent to your immediately as soon as your transaction reflects in our account.
Please note; it will take ten working days to write (or prepare) a feasibility study or a project on your request.
Our bank details are on the website page, Just click on payment to get them
After placing your order, SMS your payment information (Manual title,
Name on teller, payment teller number, and your e-mail address)
E.g. catfish, Kelechi Bisi Amina,531796,firstname.lastname@example.org
To +2348036925718 or +2348051270981 once I confirm your payment.
The material will be sent to your immediately! By e-mail Trust us 100% to do that.
Advantages of sending your request via email your e-book (electronic book) is downloadable from your e-mail box which allows you to read and print out this book
• Zero shipping costs.
• No wasting time, forget having to wait weeks for postal delivery.
• No risk of products lost in the mail or damaged
Thinking that we might live you after your purchase? Definitely no!
With the CBN policy in Nigeria via bank verification number (BVN), is almost impossible to steal your money from bank transfer or bank payment.
We assure you of maximum support when you need us. Please, do not hesitate to ask us for the way forward.
Get in touch with us today on our phone numbers or send us an email. We await your response……………………….
WRITTEN AND COMPILED BY CHRIS FARM NIGERIA
PHONE: +234(803)-692-5718 or +234(805)-127-0981
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/chrisfarmnigeria
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: www.twitter.com/chrisfarm9ja
- We provide feasibility study/business plan for new and existing businesses
- We help you to recruit staff for your company, firm or organizations
- We help you in registering your company, firm or organizations
- Suppliers of any food stuffs
- Building contractor (especially building houses, constructions of ponds)
- Provides Architect for any design
- Help you in getting loans
- Sales of fingerlings, table size catfish, chicks, Grass-cutters, rabbits, snails, and many more
- Farm design
- Feed formulation for general livestock, including
- Floating/Sinking Fish feed
- Soybean oil processing, Teachings on how to test soybean cake,
- Teaching on how to remove the gummy and unpleasant smell of soybean oil
- Palm Oil/Palm nut cracking
- Fish Farming (Pond Construction and Fingerlings distribution)
- Poultry farm (plus marketing ideas)
- Rabbit farming
- Snail Farming
- Grass-cutter/cane rat Farming
- Commercial Crop Farming
- Handwork/Workshop Plan
- Pure Water Business
- Nylon production
- Professional Website design (cooperate and personal)
- Bulk SMS (plus re-seller website)
- Business Software Design
- Logo design plus company slogan
- Printing Press (Graphic design, lithography, banners, poster, handbills etc)
- Sales of battery cage for livestock farming all over Nigeria
- E-books on; Broilers farming, Layers farming, Grass-cutter farming, Rabbit farming, Pig farming, Catfish farming, and many more……
- How to own, manage, and make millions from catfish production (Most demanded)
- Projecting writing, Sales of written projects, and many more……