Human Resource Planning in Business Plans and Feasibility is a free article on Human Resource Planning, Business Plans and Feasibility Study for your business startups and existing ones. Intuitively, you ought to know the basis of your business before you start that business.
Most Business fail because of mixing oranges with apples. Wisdom demands that a business personnel should sit-down to plan and to evaluate his/her business to see the profitability before engaging in such business. This is one of the basic reason I strongly encourage people to get a business plan and a feasibility study before running that business. As a matter of facts, it will give you assurance of your success in the nearest feature.
- BUSINESS PLAN VS. FEASIBILITY STUDY | YOUR BUSINESS
- SIMILARITIES BETWEEN FEASIBILITY STUDY AND BUSINESS PLAN
- HOW TO PREPARE YOUR BUSINESS PLAN – UNCTAD
- FEASIBILITY STUDY AND BUSINESS PLAN PDF
- WHAT IS THE FINE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A BUSINESS PLAN, FEASIBILITY STUDIES
- FEASIBILITY STUDY BUSINESS PLAN EXAMPLE
- PROJECT PLANNING AND FEASIBILITY STUDY – SLIDE SHARE
- IMPORTANCE OF THE FEASIBILITY STUDY
- STRATEGIC PLANNING & BUSINESS FEASIBILITY STUDIES
- DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FEASIBILITY STUDY AND BUSINESS CASE
- BUSINESS PLANNING AND MARKETING STRATEGY – BUSINESS BALLS
- HOW TO WRITE A BUSINESS PLAN PDF DOWNLOAD
- BUSINESS PLAN PREPARATION AND FEASIBILITY STUDIES-2
- WHAT ARE THE FOUR INDIVIDUAL COMPONENTS OF A FULL FEASIBILITY ANALYSIS?
- HUMAN RESOURCE PLANNING – AN ANALYTICAL STUDY – SEMANTIC SCHOLAR
- HOW TO PREPARE A BUSINESS PLAN FOR A NEW BUSINESS
- FEASIBILITY STUDY FOR SHARED HR SERVICES – VANCOUVER FOUNDATION
- SAMPLE BUSINESS PLAN – MANAGEMENT AND HUMAN RESOURCES
WHO DOES WHAT IN HR PLANNING?
As the company owners, you decide the objectives and resources. You also set the direction for your HR policy. The HR Director does the HR planning and monitor implementation of same. The HR director also develops and advises on HR policy. Your department head of functional managers, if you don’t have department head, they have to develop departmental objectives and the HR needs within each department, or their own unit, they also manage the staff competency within their own unit.
Process of HR planning
- The below is a continue process
– analyze the environment and current state of HRM, in terms of experience, proficiency, skill, etc that an employee required to perform a particular job. The future vacancies can also be estimated, so as to plan for the man power from both the internal and external
Step 2- forecast HR needs;
step 3- forecast the supply-demand capacity
- Using the trend analysis; this involves studying historical organization employment levels to predict future employment levels for eg; a hotel can determine that each house keeper cleans 20 rooms in a day. That is their operational index. The hotel has a thousand rooms. 100% capacity from September to December, that’s their pick period. But they normally run at 80% capacity during the raining seasoning. Using this method of trend analysis, the hotel management will be able to determine that they will need 50 housekeepers during the picks season and 40% during the raining season
- Using the ratio analysis – this method links staffing levels to specific business activities. For e.g if a company knows that, if it employ 4 production operators to make 100 units per week in the past, it can forecast the number of production operators it requires based on the average number of units needs to make each week in the future.
- The difference is that one focus on man power operational index and the other focus more on production side.
STEP 4 –DEVELOP AN ACTION PLAN
Internal source development plan recruitment plan
Plan to retain top employees downsizing plan
Internal source Dev. Plan
Flexible use of labour
Purpose, Number, Position recruiting for
Attraction of candidates
Step 5 – budgeting
- Compensation and benefits budget
- Recruitment budget
- Training budget
- Development budget
- Retaining budget
- Redundancy budget
- Needs analysis
- Hire trainers
- Audio-visual equipment
- Related administrative costs
- Training materials development
- Application and improvement after training
- Training impact assessment
Step 6 – control, review and adjust the plan
When you Control;
- You ensure that things are going on as planned
- You identify your risk and opportunity
- Identify the right and wrong things; or your weak and strong points
- You adjust mean;
- Promptly act and ensure that objectives are achieved
- It is not advisable to fix the time for reviewing activities, otherwise your company may not capitalize on opportunities and prepare for contingency plans to tackle any possible risk during implementation.
Do you know you can actually save yourself off this stress?
Engage CHRIS FARM NIGERIA to give you a professional business plans and a feasibility that will suit you demand today.
Chris Farm Nigeria develops well self-explanatory, irresistible feasibility studies or business plan for your Business start ups, Business Growth or Expansions through either personal funds, Grants, or loans, which could be new or existing ones. We delight in writing for people under Academic sectors, production sectors, manufacturing sectors, processing or packing sectors, advertising sectors, marketing sectors and other related sectors on mini, middle and large scale businesses.
For your Agribusiness, either production, processing, marketing of any Agro-industry, our feasibility studies or business plan are explicit.
Generally, our feasibility study and business plans are developed so well that it becomes irresistible when you show them to your investors or sponsors. It gives you a clear picture of what you are expected to see when you put the feasibility study or business plans into use. It also shows how much it will cost you to own your desired business, what your money can afford. The kinds of product you will need to minimize input in other to maximize output, and how much returns you will get at the end of each accounting year until your business break-even on its initial investment capital. This will give the intending business person or investor or farmer, a vivid idea on the possible benefit he or she stands to gain, when he or she starts doing the business. With that, the intending business person or investor or farmer will not need a soothsayer to make decision for him or her.
You can use this format in developing your own business Plans and feasibility Study
OUR TABLE OF CONTENT INCLUDE;
SECTION 1(Business plan section)
- SECTION I – EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- NAME OF BUSINESS / COMPANY
- OFFICE & SITE LOCATION
- MISSION STATEMENT
- SOCIAL/ECONOMIC VALUE
- PROJECT STATUS & START UP
- WHY PREPARE THIS BUSINESS PLAN?
- SECURITIES FOR THE PROPOSED LOAN
- SECTION II – STUDY AREA
- STUDY AREA
- COMPANY OVERVIEW
- MANAGEMENT TEAM
- DEPARTMENTS IN THE COMPANY
- MANAGEMENT TEAM GAPS
- SECTION III – INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
- DEFINING YOUR INDUSTRY
- YOUR INDUSTRY SIZE GROWTH RATE AND SALES PROJECTIONS
- INDUSTRY STRUCTURE
- MARKET OVERVIEW
- MARKET SEGMENTATION
- RELEVANT MARKET SIZE
- KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- LONG TERM PROSPECTIVE
- MARKET CHARACTERISTICS
- SAMPLING TECHNIQUE
- SECTION IV – CUSTOMER ANALYSIS
- TARGET CUSTOMERS
- CUSTOMER NEEDS
- MARKET NEEDS / SOCIAL PROBLEMS AND SOLUTIONS
- BUYERS BEHAVIOUR
- MARKET SHARE
- SALES FORECASTING
- SECTION V – COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
- DIRECT COMPETITORS
- COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES
- SECTION VI – MARKETING PLAN
- PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- FINISHED PRODUCTS
- PRODUCT QUALITY AND PRODUCTION QUANTITY
- PRODUCTION CAPACITY
- PROMOTIONS PLAN
- DISTRIBUTION PLAN
- SECTION VII – OPERATIONS PLAN
- GENERAL APPROACH TO PRODUCTION
- TECHNICAL ANALYSIS / PRODUCTION PROCESS
- PACKAGING REQUIREMENTS
- SECTION VIII – FINANCIAL PLAN
- REVENUE MODEL
- FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- FINANCIAL ASSUMPTIONS
- FINANCE CHARGES
- FINANCIAL PROJECTIONS
- FUNDING REQUIREMENTS/USE OF FUNDS
- CRITICAL ASSUMPTIONS
SECTION 2(Feasibility study section)
- FINANCIAL MODELS
- SUMMARY OF PROJECT COST
- BUDGET OF FIXED ASSETS / CAPITAL EXPENSES / INVESTMENTS
- OPERATING EXPENSES (OPEX)
- TOTAL REQUIRED INVESTMENT OUTLAY (REQUIRED START-UP CAPITAL)
- FINANCING PLAN
- INSTALLED / AVAILABLE EQUIPMENT
- BREAK-EVEN ANALYSIS
- LOAN REPAYMENT SCHEDULE AND INTEREST PAID
- FORECAST OF PROFIT AND LOSS
- CASH FLOW
- BALANCE SHEET
- GENERAL ASSUMPTIONS (BREAK EVEN ANALYSIS)
- BUSINESS RATIOS – PROFITABILITY ANALYSIS
- SECTION 3 – APPENDIX
Click other related clicks that may interest you below;
- NOTE; According to our policy, we are not “allowed / permitted” to disclose peoples business or written feasibility study, “to anyone”, irrespective of their personality.
- BUT, WE are permitted to display only executive summary.
- This is just a sample of our executive summary on poultry feasibility study and business plan, carried out in Rivers State.
- 1st sample;
These Feasibility study on poultry farming business (specializing on layers and boilers production), was conducted using projections, impressive publications, compounding interest/values, tables, graph, bar chart, pie chart, profits analysis and cash flow positions in other to give a clear picture of what is obtainable in that location, using eight plots of land, at Esemdiary village, Off Effurun Sapele Road, Okpe LGA of Delta state, Nigeria as a case study.
Esemdiary village is a community in Okpe Local Government Area of Delta State with coordinates 05°26’N 5°57’E, which also plays the host community to the Warri Airport, which is actually located at Osubi.
Okpe Local Government is a territory that used to be part of the original Okpe Kingdom, its headquarters is at Orerokpe, with a population of 128,398 people whose primary occupations include commercial farming, fishing, hunting, trading and gas exploration.
After carrying out the feasibility study on Esemdiary village, Off Effurun-Sapele Road, Okpe LGA of Delta state, Nigeria, it was discovered that, farming generally will do well both on crop and animal production.
HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER NOW?
- Bank Deposit
- Electronic Fund Transfer or western money transfer
- ATM cash Transfer
This payment method requires the customer to deposit, Electronic
Fund Transfer or ATM cash Transfer directly from his/her account into any of CHRIS FARM NIGERIA bank accounts.
If it is an E-Book, project materials, written project or written feasibility study, it will be sent to your immediately as soon as your transaction reflects in our account.
Please note; it will take ten working days to write (or prepare) a feasibility study or a project on your request.
Our bank details are on the website page, Just click on payment to get them
After placing your order, SMS your payment information (Manual title,
Name on teller, payment teller number, and your e-mail address)
E.g. catfish, Kelechi Bisi Amina,531796,firstname.lastname@example.org
To +2348036925718 or +2348051270981 once I confirm your payment.
The material will be sent to your immediately! By e-mail Trust us 100% to do that.
Advantages of sending your request via email your e-book (electronic book) is downloadable from your e-mail box which allows you to read and print out this book
- Zero shipping costs.
• No wasting time, forget having to wait weeks for postal delivery.
• No risk of products lost in the mail or damaged
Thinking that we might live you after your purchase? Definitely no!
With the CBN policy in Nigeria via bank verification number (BVN), is almost impossible to steal your money from bank transfer or bank payment.
We assure you of maximum support when you need us. Please, do not hesitate to ask us for the way forward.
Get in touch with us today on our phone numbers or send us an email. We await your response……………………….
WRITTEN AND COMPILED BY CHRIS FARM NIGERIA
PHONE: +234(803)-692-5718 or +234(805)-127-0981
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/chrisfarmnigeria
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: www.twitter.com/chrisfarm9ja
- A big thank you for your patronage in advance
Your Success, Is Our Optimum Desire
AT Chris farm Nigeria, We Deliver the Best Services…
Other services we render are displayed on our advert below;
- We provide feasibility study/business plan for new and existing businesses
- We help you to recruit staff for your company, firm or organizations
- We help you in registering your company, firm or organizations
- Suppliers of any food stuffs
- Building contractor (especially building houses, constructions of ponds)
- Provides Architect for any design
- Help you in getting loans
- Sales of fingerlings, table size catfish, chicks, Grass-cutters, rabbits, snails, and many more
- Farm design
- Feed formulation for general livestock, including
- Floating/Sinking Fish feed
- Soybean oil processing, Teachings on how to test soybean cake,
- Teaching on how to remove the gummy and unpleasant smell of soybean oil
- Palm Oil/Palm nut cracking
- Fish Farming (Pond Construction and Fingerlings distribution)
- Poultry farm (plus marketing ideas)
- Rabbit farming
- Snail Farming
- Grass-cutter/cane rat Farming
- Commercial Crop Farming
- Handwork/Workshop Plan
- Pure Water Business
- Nylon production
- Professional Website design (cooperate and personal)
- Bulk SMS (plus re-seller website)
- Business Software Design
- Logo design plus company slogan
- Printing Press (Graphic design, lithography, banners, poster, handbills etc)
- Sales of battery cage for livestock farming all over Nigeria
- E-books on; Broilers farming, Layers farming, Grass-cutter farming, Rabbit farming, Pig farming, Catfish farming, and many more……
- How to own, manage, and make millions from catfish production (Most demanded)
- Projecting writing, Sales of written projects, and many more……
Related Topics includes;
- Catfish Production, Farming, Marketing, Business Plans and Feasibility Report
- Starting fish Production, Farming, Marketing, Business Plans & Feasibility Report
- Recruiting and Getting a Business Plans For your Business
- Human Resource Planning in Business Plans and Feasibility Study
- Human Resource Management (Business Plans and Feasibility Study for any Business)
- Business decision (Business Plans and Feasibility Study for any Business)
- How Important Are Customers? (Business Plans and Feasibility Study)
- Identify Competitive Advantages (Business Plans and Feasibility Study)
- Marketing Environment (Business Plans and Feasibility Study) S.W.O.T Tool
- Marketing concept (Business Plans and Feasibility Study)