UNICEF Recruitment On Communication for Development (C4D) / Polio Manager & How to Apply
UNICEF Recruitment On Communication for Development (C4D) / Polio Manager & How to Apply. As a matter of facts,We wish to announce the vacancy that exist in UNICEF. Recruitment On Communication for Development (C4D) / Polio Manager & How to Apply. This vacancy is free to all Nigerians to apply if you are qualify for the position.
Furthermore, UNICEF is a body that was established by the United Nations to meet the emergency needs of children in post-war Europe and China on 11 December 1946. And the full meaning of UNICEF is “United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund, (UNICEF).
Similarly, UNICEF believes in all the right that all children have a right to survive, thrive and fulfill their God Given potential – to the benefit of a better world.
Furthermore, There are Several other related topics on UNICEF Recruitment On Communication for Development (C4D) / Polio Manager & How to Apply, some of which are as follow;
- JOBS – JOB DETAILS – TA: COMMUNICATION FOR DEVELOPMENT (C4D) / POLIO …
- JOBS – JOB DETAILS – SENIOR C4D MANAGER, POLIO, P-5 … – UNICEF
- COMMUNICATION FOR DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST/POLIO, (P-3) AT UNICEF
- UNICEF JOB FOR COMMUNICATION FOR DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST / POLIO
- UNICEF JOB FOR TA POLIO MANAGER JOBS IN NIGERIA | JOBGURUS
- UNICEF JOB FOR TA POLIO MANAGER JOB AT UNICEF IN ABUJA, NG
- POLIO MANAGER AT THE UNITED NATIONS CHILDREN’S FUND (UNICEF) | DAILY
- VACANCIES FOR ‘COMMUNICATION FOR DEVELOPMENT’ | UNJOBS
- JOB DESCRIPTION: COMMUNICATION DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST – AMAZON S3
- SENIOR C4D MANAGER, POLIO, P-5 – NEW YORK, NY – UNICEF NEW YORK JOB UNICEF – NEW CANDIDATES URGENTLY NEEDED
- UNICEF RECRUITMENT PORTAL
- UNICEF NIGERIA MASSIVE RECRUITMENT
- UNICEF RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA 2017
- WHO JOBS IN NIGERIA
- INTERNATIONAL JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA
- UNESCO NIGERIA JOBS
- JOB UNICEF – NEW CANDIDATES URGENTLY NEEDED – JOBRAPIDO.COM
- UNICEF NIGERIA – ABOUT US – JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- UNICEF – VACANCIES
- UNICEF JOBS IN NIGERIA DECEMBER 2017
- UNICEF RECRUITMENT DECEMBER 2017 | JOBS IN NIGERIA
- OCTOBER/DECEMBER 2017-2018 UNICEF RECRUITMENT
- APPLY FOR UNICEF NIGERIA RECRUITMENT 2018 – JOBS/VACANCIES
- THE UNITED NATIONS CHILDREN’S FUND (UNICEF) RECRUITMENT 2018 – JOB
- APPLY NOW: UNICEF JOB RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA FOR GRADUATE
- UNITED NATIONS CHILDREN’S FUND (UNICEF) RECRUITMENT 2017
- UNICEF RECRUITMENT FOR A GRADUATE COMMUNITY MOBILIZATION ASSISTANT
- UNICEF JOB APPLICATION – SEARCH UNICEF JOB APPLICATION
- HOW TO GET A JOB IN UNICEF – 27 NEW JOBS LISTED TODAY
- AFRICA RECRUITMENT
- ECOWAS JOBS IN NIGERIA
- USAID JOBS IN NIGERIA
Job location; NigeriaJob position; Communication for Development (C4D) / Polio Manager (364 days), P-4, Maiduguri, Nigeria, Borno State (re advertisement)Work Type : Temporary AppointmentJob Number: 509241
Core purpose of the job is to;
- The Polio manager will ensure achievement of key deliverables for Polio/C4D integrated response in the states and regular analysis of social data to inform further planning and contribute to key reporting documents.
- Representation of UNICEF Polio and C4D at the State Emergency Operations Centre (SEoC) including regular coordination with government counterparts in the development of C4D integrated plans during L3 emergency.
- In collaboration with all partners, the incumbent will oversee and manage the proper use and display of information, education & communication (IEC) packages and materials as distributed in the field, to ensure effective and efficient program delivery, including facilitating behavior change, where designated.
- Provide support for the implementation of the communication plans for the Polio Outbreak Response (OBR) and Inactivated Polio Vaccine campaigns.
- Provide supervision, including technical oversight, for the Communication for Development Specialist, Immunization Specialists and field consultants working under the Maiduguri office.
- Represent and lead the Polio and C4D team in various meetings and programmes within the assigned period and make technical inputs into programme implementation.
- Develop partnerships with various key community influencers and religious groups, including traditional leaders, community leaders, religious leaders, Primary Health Care (PHC) directors, teachers, artists on behavior change and social mobilization strategy supportive of effective and efficient program delivery.
- Work with Abuja-based training officer to review existing training materials and methodologies and plan/implement training for targeted participants.
- Work with field office and country office finance persons to streamline VCM Network payments are submitted and processed without delays, based on deliverables.
- Provide supportive supervision of Volunteer Ward Supervisors (VWS) and local consultants.
- Ensure proper documentation of C4D support and efforts and share with Field office/Country office each month and at the end of mission, including human-interest stories as requested in support of donor reporting.
- Compile and provide C4D inputs for daily situation reports and monthly reports.
- Review the Volunteer Community Mobilizer (VCM) network operational challenges and develop appropriate plan of action.
- Maintain effective communication between the states that report to the Field office, and the Country office, especially on issues that have to do with Communication for Development and polio eradication.
- The incumbent will be expected to travel within the State and to those states that fall under the responsibility of the Maiduguri office, to conduct regular field supportive supervision and review status of implementation of C4D committed activities.
- UNICEF core values of Commitment, Diversity and Integrity and core competencies in Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results.
- International Professional Staff Members are expected to rotate to another duty station upon completion of their tour of duty.
- UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
- On Education issue:
There is need for the candidate should have an advanced university degree in the Social/Behavioral Sciences, (Sociology, Anthropology, Psychology, and Health Education) with emphasis on strategic communication planning for behavior development, social mobilization, participatory communication, and research.
- On Work Experience Issue:
- There is need for the candidate to have a Minimum of eight years progressively responsible professional work experience in the development, planning and management of communication for development, including several years in developing countries, with practical experience in the adaptation and application of communication planning processes to specific programmes.
- Furthermore, Developing country work experience and field work experience.Experience in polio eradication programming with background/familiarity within an Emergency context.
- On the issue of Language Proficiency:
There is need for the candidate to be Fluent in English and also Knowledge of the local language of the duty station is an asset.
- Talent Groups at UNICEF are lists of pre-vetted, highly qualified professionals intended for fast-track recruitment processes as positions become available. Placement in a Talent Group does not guarantee a position.
Closing Date of Application
HOW TO APPLY
If You Want more Job alert, Subscribe now, For is free of charges
- 2018 UNICEF Recruitment/Vacancy for Nigerians and How to Apply (Communications Specialist)
- Over 200 Unique Current New Year Wishes To Our Lovers/Family Relatives/Employers/Customers
- Taraba State University Offered 372 Student/candidate Admission in the 2017/2018 First Batch List
- 2018/2019 JAMB Foreign Countries CBT Approve Registration Centres
- 641 CBT Approve Registration Centres For 2018/2019 JAMB In All States In Nigeria
- Youwin Connect Training Begins/Commence On Tuesday December 5, 2017
- YouWiN! Connect Start up date | YouWiN! Connect online Training | YouWiN! Connect begins.
- Latest uptrend in YouWiN! Connect| ponder point on YouWiN! Connect | YouWiN! Connect
- 2017/2018 IMSU supplementary Admissions | supplementary form IMSU 2017/2018
- Winners of All Africa Music Awards | 2017 AFRIMA | Wizkid defeats Davido & Others
- Wizkid Tops at AFRIMA 2017| 2017 AFRIMA full list |AFRIMA 2017 Winners & Nominees
- Latest N-power news| N-power Recruitment | N-power shortlisted candidate
- 1st and 2nd 2017/2018 admission list for University of Maiduguri, |UNIMAID UTME & Direct Entry
- ICAN JOB |Senior Manager- Technical | Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria
- Senior Manager, Research | ICAN JOB | Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria
- ICAN JOB| Director, Research and Technical Education
- ICAN JOB| Research Fellow | institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria Vacancies
- NDDC Programmes | NDDC Vacancy | NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2018
- NDDC Vacancy| NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2018 |NDDC Programmes
- YouWiN Successful Applicants 2017|First Stage Training| YouWiN! Connect 2017 Training
- List of Abroad schools offering scholarship to Nigerians
- Department Of Petroleum Resources Recruitment Update/Shortlisted Candidate
- Current Federal Government Job; Job Vacancy For All 774 LGA in Nigeria (C-LAP/ALGON)
- Current Npower Attitude Test/ Examinations/Expo/Answers
- NPower programme/project/test Timetable for 2017
- 2017/2018 Aptitude Test / Exam Centers/Venue for Nigeria Immigration (List of NIS Recruitment Exam Address)
- N-power Graduate Aptitude Tests /Assessment/Interview Questions for 2017/2018 Session
- Bitter Truth About N-Power Volunteer programme
- Nigeria Navy Requirements For Entry/Guide For Educational Category
- Current Manager, JV Finance @ Hobark International Limited
- Schlumberger Vacancy for Head of Engineering & Project Services
- Schlumberger Vacancy for FPSO Project Engineer
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer @ European Centre for Election Support.
- ICT Officer @ European Centre for Election Support
- Finance, Administration & Operation Assistant (National) @ European Centre for Election Support
- Project Accountant @ European Centre for Election Support
- Current Vacancy at Nigerian Bottling Company Limited