2018 UNICEF Recruitment/Vacancy for Nigerians and How to Apply
2018 UNICEF Recruitment/Vacancy for Nigerians and How to Apply (Communications Specialist). We are pleased to announce the current job vacancy at 2018 UNICEF Recruitment/Vacancy for Nigerians. How to Apply for the job. As a matter of facts, UNICEF was established by the United Nations to meet the emergency needs of children in post-war Europe and China on 11 December 1946. While it’s full meaning is “United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund, (UNICEF).
NIGERIA MASSIVE RECRUITMENT
RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA 2017
- WHO JOBS IN
JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA
- JOB UNICEF –
NEW CANDIDATES URGENTLY NEEDED – JOBRAPIDO.COM
NIGERIA – ABOUT US – JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- UNICEF –
- UNICEF JOBS
IN NIGERIA DECEMBER 2017
RECRUITMENT DECEMBER 2017 | JOBS IN NIGERIA
2017-2018 UNICEF RECRUITMENT
- APPLY FOR
UNICEF NIGERIA RECRUITMENT 2018 – JOBS/VACANCIES
- THE UNITED
NATIONS CHILDREN’S FUND (UNICEF) RECRUITMENT 2018 – JOB
- APPLY NOW:
UNICEF JOB RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA FOR GRADUATE
NATIONS CHILDREN’S FUND (UNICEF) RECRUITMENT 2017
RECRUITMENT FOR A GRADUATE COMMUNITY MOBILIZATION ASSISTANT
- UNICEF JOB
APPLICATION – SEARCH UNICEF JOB APPLICATION
- HOW TO GET A
JOB IN UNICEF – 27 NEW JOBS LISTED TODAY
- ECOWAS JOBS
- USAID JOBS IN NIGERIA
Job location; NigeriaJob position; Communications Specialist, P-4, Talent GroupWork Type : Fixed Term Staff
Core purpose of the job is to;
- You will be responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring communications and advocacy strategies and related initiatives to improve the rights, survival and wellbeing of the most disadvantaged children.
- Develop and manage advocacy and communications strategies, activities and work plans related to UNICEF’s programmatic areas.
- Manage and oversee the execution of digital initiatives as well as monitoring and analysis of digital trends and their impact on UNICEF’s brand.
- Identify new opportunities and innovative practices on the use of multiple media and social and digital platforms.
- Develop and build relationships with key journalists and other influencers and acts as a spokesperson to help put children on the top of the public agenda.
- Develop communication and media materials, including media and public engagement plans.
- Create guidance and tools to implement communications and public advocacy activities and measure their effectiveness.
- Collaborate with colleagues across sections and offices to establish UNICEF’s leadership role in advocacy and communication.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners, including youth and community advocates and other influencers to advance UNICEF’s mission.
- Identify, build and maintain partnerships and influence agenda setting for resource mobilization initiatives, including during emergencies.
- An advanced university degree (Master’s) in Communication, Journalism, Public Information, Public Relations, Marketing, Branding and Social Sciences or a directly related field(s);
- A minimum of eight years of progressive, relevant work experience in communication, media, advocacy and/or digital media role, including in international/multicultural settings;
- Experience in humanitarian emergency and conflict settings is desirable.
- Proficiency in English (written & verbal) and working knowledge (intermediate) of another official language of the United Nations (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish);
- Readiness to be assigned to any UNICEF office worldwide, including non-family and emergency duty stations;
- Good understanding of world affairs, current events and development issues;
- Prior knowledge of working for the United Nations or international aid organizations is an asset.
- UNICEF core values of Commitment, Diversity and Integrity and core competencies in Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results.
- International Professional Staff Members are expected to rotate to another duty station upon completion of their tour of duty.
- UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
- Talent Groups at UNICEF are lists of pre-vetted, highly qualified professionals intended for fast-track recruitment processes as positions become available. Placement in a Talent Group does not guarantee a position.
Opening and Closing Date of Application
HOW TO APPLY
If You Want more Job alert, Subscribe now, For is free of charges
- Over 200 Unique Current New Year Wishes To Our Lovers/Family Relatives/Employers/Customers
- Taraba State University Offered 372 Student/candidate Admission in the 2017/2018 First Batch List
- 2018/2019 JAMB Foreign Countries CBT Approve Registration Centres
- 641 CBT Approve Registration Centres For 2018/2019 JAMB In All States In Nigeria
- Youwin Connect Training Begins/Commence On Tuesday December 5, 2017
- YouWiN! Connect Start up date | YouWiN! Connect online Training | YouWiN! Connect begins.
- Latest uptrend in YouWiN! Connect| ponder point on YouWiN! Connect | YouWiN! Connect
- 2017/2018 IMSU supplementary Admissions | supplementary form IMSU 2017/2018
- Winners of All Africa Music Awards | 2017 AFRIMA | Wizkid defeats Davido & Others
- Wizkid Tops at AFRIMA 2017| 2017 AFRIMA full list |AFRIMA 2017 Winners & Nominees
- Latest N-power news| N-power Recruitment | N-power shortlisted candidate
- 1st and 2nd 2017/2018 admission list for University of Maiduguri, |UNIMAID UTME & Direct Entry
- ICAN JOB |Senior Manager- Technical | Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria
- Senior Manager, Research | ICAN JOB | Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria
- ICAN JOB| Director, Research and Technical Education
- ICAN JOB| Research Fellow | institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria Vacancies
- NDDC Programmes | NDDC Vacancy | NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2018
- NDDC Vacancy| NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2018 |NDDC Programmes
- YouWiN Successful Applicants 2017|First Stage Training| YouWiN! Connect 2017 Training
- List of Abroad schools offering scholarship to Nigerians
- Department Of Petroleum Resources Recruitment Update/Shortlisted Candidate
- Current Federal Government Job; Job Vacancy For All 774 LGA in Nigeria (C-LAP/ALGON)
- Current Npower Attitude Test/ Examinations/Expo/Answers
- NPower programme/project/test Timetable for 2017
- 2017/2018 Aptitude Test / Exam Centers/Venue for Nigeria Immigration (List of NIS Recruitment Exam Address)
- N-power Graduate Aptitude Tests /Assessment/Interview Questions for 2017/2018 Session
- Bitter Truth About N-Power Volunteer programme
- Nigeria Navy Requirements For Entry/Guide For Educational Category
- Current Manager, JV Finance @ Hobark International Limited
- Schlumberger Vacancy for Head of Engineering & Project Services
- Schlumberger Vacancy for FPSO Project Engineer
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer @ European Centre for Election Support.
- ICT Officer @ European Centre for Election Support
- Finance, Administration & Operation Assistant (National) @ European Centre for Election Support
- Project Accountant @ European Centre for Election Support
- Current Vacancy at Nigerian Bottling Company Limited