2018 STEP-BY-STEP UTME (JAMB) & (DE) APPLICATION IN NIGERIA & FOREIGN CENTRES – this guide contain a free of charge 2018 STEP-BY-STEP UTME (JAMB) & (DE) APPLICATION IN NIGERIA & FOREIGN CENTRES, designed for all JAMB (UTME) candidate for 2018/2019 academic session.
The 2018 STEP-BY-STEP UTME (JAMB) & (DE) APPLICATION IN NIGERIA & FOREIGN CENTRES has relate searches among others;
- READ MORE – JAMB
- JAMB COMMENCES SALES OF 2018 UTME AND DE APPLICATION (STEP-BY- STEP)
- 2018 JAMB DIRECT ENTRY REGISTRATION: INSTRUCTIONS & GUIDELINES
- 2018 JAMB UTME FORM: REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS & GUIDELINES
- JAMB 2018 SALES OF UTME/DE FORM BEGINS – SEE REGISTRATION & EXAMS
- HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY REGISTER JAMB 2018 UTME/DE FORM
- JAMB ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE [UTME & DE] – 2017/2018
- JAMB DIRECT ENTRY FORM 2017/2018: INSTRUCTIONS & GUIDELINES
- JAMB REGISTRATION 2018/2019 FORM, STARTING, CLOSING DATES
- JAMB 2018 UTME REGISTRATION PROCEDURE AND GUIDELINES
- JAMB APPLICATION – SEARCH JAMB APPLICATION
- IS DIRECT ENTRY FORM FOR 2017/2018 OUT
- JAMB DIRECT ENTRY FORM 2017/18
- JAMB DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT
- JAMB DIRECT ENTRY 2017 CLOSING DATE
- DIRECT ENTRY FORM CLOSING DATE
- JAMB DIRECT ENTRY BROCHURE
- DIRECT ENTRY FORM CLOSING DATE 2017
- DIRECT ENTRY FORM FOR UNILORIN
- 2018 JAMB CBT EXPO RUNS – SCORE 280+ AND ABOVE – HERE
- STEPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL JAMB 2018 UTME/DE REGISTRATION | EXAMSTUTS
- 2017/2018 DIRECT ENTRY APPLICATION BEGINS; SEE
- COMPLETE DETAILS OF JAMB ADVERT FOR SALES OF 2018/2018 UTME FORMS
- METRO – JAMB PICKS NEW DATE FOR SALE OF 2018 UTME FORMS | NIGERIAN
- JAMB: PURCHASE OF 2018 UTME APPLICATION DOCUMENT
- HOW TO REGISTER FOR JAMB 2018 WITHOUT MISTAKES: STEP BY STEP
- JAMB 2017/2018 STEP BY STEP REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- 2018 JAMB UTME REGISTRATION: HOW TO REGISTER, INSTRUCTIONS
DATES AND VENUE FOR UNIFIED TERTIARY MATRICULATION EXAMINATION
- PLEASE NOTE THAT JAMB DOES NOT POST ANY CANDIDATE TO ANY EXAMINATION TOWN (OR GROUP OF TOWNS) OTHER THAN THE ONE CHOSEN BY THE CANDIDATE AT THE POINT OF REGISTRATION.
- CANDIDATES ARE, HOWEVER, ADVISED TO REGISTER ON TIME BEFORE THE AVAILABLE SPACES IN THEIR TOWN OF CHOICE OR GROUP OF TOWNS ARE EXHAUSTED AND THEREFORE NO LONGER AVAILABLE
- Before proceeding to buy the Epin, The registration fee is non-refundable. As it is the practice, centres are allowed to charge not more than Seven Hundred Naira (N700) only as registration fee. Any centre that charges more than Seven Hundred Naira (N700) should be reported to JAMB for appropriate sanctions
- All CBT centres have been mandated to select any of the participating banks, MMOs, MFBs, etc. These financial institutions are to be present at the CBT centres for the purpose of collecting all fees.
- No CBT centre staff is allowed to conduct direct cash transaction with the candidates
- Candidates are advised to read and understand the guidelines on admission and instructions on how to complete the online registration before commencing the process of registration.
- Multiple registrations are not allowed. Candidates who register more than once will be identified and disqualified.
- Candidates should note that they are required to be present and take live photograph which will be embossed on their result slips and admission letters. No scanned/stapled passport photograph is allowed.
- Candidates are to note that irrespective of their choice of course of study, they will also be tested on a general text: “In Dependence” by Sarah Ladipo Manyika for UTME and “The Last Days at Forcados
- High School” by A.H. Mohammed for Direct Entry Candidates.
- Candidates/Officials would not be allowed to enter into the examination centre with wristwatch, Phone, electronic device, or any pen/biro. Only common pencil is allowed
- Candidates are warned that the Board does not require nor authorize the services of ANY cyber café or establishment other than the accredited CBT centres for this exercise.
THE UNIQUE CELL (PHONE) NUMBER WITH ASSOCIATED PROFILE CODE HAVE BEEN DESIGNED TO PUT CANDIDATES IN CONTROL OF ALL COMMUNICATION IN RESPECT OF REGISTRATION AND EXAMINATION AND PREVENT EXTORTION BY UNSCRUPULOUS PEOPLE.
DO NOT SURRENDER THE CONTROL OF YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS AND MAKE YOURSELF VULNERABLE TO OR UNTO WARD PRACTICES.
PROFILE REGISTRATION Objective – Registration of Candidate’s Profile, using Unique Cell (Phone) Number Input Candidate’s Name from Unique Phone Number. Output Profile Code (tied to the Candidate’s Unique Phone Number and Name)
PROCUREMENT OF ePIN Objective – Pay for and Procure ePIN through any of the six (6) modes / options Input Profile Code (from Step 1) Output ePIN (tied to the Candidate’s Profile) delivered to candidate’s Unique Phone Number
COMPLETION OF REGISTRATION AT CBT CENTRE Objective – Completion of Registration at Accredited CBT Centre Input Profile Code, ePIN, Personal Details, Choice of Institutions and Programmes Output Registratin Slip, eBrochure CD and Reading Text
THE THREE (3) STEPS ABOVE ARE NOW ELABORATED IN THE SAME SEQUENCE THEY OCCUR IN THE REGISTRATION PROCESS FLOW.
- Send Your Name [Surname First-Name Middle-Name (if any)] as text (SMS) to 55019. Example, Tinubu Adamu Odumegwu
- A Profile Code of 10 characters is received on your telephone number used in (I) above. The Cell phone number used for the text message is automatically tied to your name and will be used in all communications related to your 2018 Application/Examinatio
- Surname and First Name are mandatory while Middle Name is optional. Name could be maximum of 38 characters + 2 spaces between names = 40 characters
- How do I correct a mistake in my Name? Send [CORRECT Surname First-Name Middle-Name] to 55019 as a text message from your mobile number used for Profile Registration in Step 1(i) above.
- How do I Retrieve a lost Profile Code? Send [RESEND] to 55019 as text message from the same mobile number Note: Help: STEP 2: WHERE AND HOW TO PAY AND PROCURE ePIN
REGISTRATION FEE/PROCUREMENT OF REGISTRATION
- NIPOST and eleven Participating Banks (ACCESS, ECOBANK, FIRSTBANK, FCMB, FIDELITY, JAIZ, SKYE, STERLING, UNION, UNITY and ZENITH)
- Four Mobile Money Operators: Paga, e-Tranzact (PocketMoni), TEASYPay and Packway Projects (Ready cash).
- Two participating Microfinance Banks: FUD MFB (Dutse) and Regent MFB (Abuja).
- Two online Payment Platforms: System Specs (Remita) and Interswitch (Quickteller)
- POS (Citi-Serve) – This is available at State Offices of JAMB + CBT Centres, other POS outlets and any CBT Centre that demands it.
- ATMs of banks listed in (i) above (InterSwitch).
- USSD (NIBSS & ERCAS) for mobile banking
- Nigerian Embassies in Abidjan, Accra, Addis Ababa, Buea, Cotonou, Jeddah, Johannesburg and London.
- PAYMENT THROUGH BANKS INCLUDING MICRO FINANCE BANKS / POS / MOBILE MONEY OPERATORS
- Present Profile Code and pay by cash or card
- ePINis then delivered to your unique telephone number
- Select Bill Payment and then pick JAMB
- Enter Profile Code and pay
- ePINis then delivered to your telephone number
- Visit JAMB website:
- Click Purchase of 2018 Application Document
- Enter your Profile Code
- Select payment method (InterSwitch or Remita)
- Make payment
- ePINis then delivered to your unique telephone number
- Dial *565*6*55019#
- Enter Profile Code
- Select bank and follow the prompts to complete payment
- ePINis then delivered to the candidate’s unique telephone number
- Registration fee for candidates from the eight foreign countries is $20 or its equivalent in each of the eight countries.
- Candidates from the eight foreign countries are to download the Application from the
- Board’s website (www.jamb.gov.ng ) complete and submit it with the fee at the their designated centre as indicated on the website
- How do I recover my lost ePIN after payment?
- Send [UTMEPIN] or [DEPIN] to 55019 for UTME or DE respectively from your unique telephone number
- The ePINwould then be retrieved and delivered on your unique number