35 Vacancies at Niger Delta Basin Development Authority (NDBDA)
35 Vacancies at Niger Delta Basin Development Authority (NDBDA). This is a free guide on Niger Delta Basin Development Authority (NDBDA) for vacancies awareness.
As a matter of facts, the major mission statement of the Niger Delta Basin Development Authority has always be to service as a oriented organization that is positioned to meet the water requirements of stakeholders in the most satisfactory and cost-efficient manner, while ensuring good quality and sanitation and paying adequate attention to the preservation of the ecosystem, using proven technology and a well-motivated workforce.
In Like manner, there are several related jobs on Nationwide Massive Recruitment On Niger Delta Basin Development Authority (NDBDA), among others are;
- Fisheries Officer I at the Niger Delta Basin Development Authority
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Massive
- Programme Analyst I at the Niger Delta Basin Development Authority
- Massive Recruitment at the Niger Delta Basin Development Authority
- Niger Delta Basin Development Authority NDBDA Recruitment 2017
- Massive Recruitment at the Federal Ministry Of Water Resources
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria, Employment, Recruitment and Vacancies
- Massive Graduates Recruitment at Niger Delta Basin Development
- Massive Job Recruitment At Federal Ministry Of Water Resources
- Niger Delta Basin Development Authority (NDBDA) Recruitment 2017
- Federal Ministry Of Water Resources Begins Massive Job Recruitment
- Niger Delta Basin Development Authority (ndbda) Recruitment
- Niger Delta Basin Development Authority: Contact us
- Niger Delta Basin Development Authority (NDBDA) | CareerportalNg
- Engineer II at the Niger Delta Basin Development Authority (NDBDA)
- Niger Delta Basin Development Authority (NDBDA) – Premium Times
- PDF Federal Government of Nigeria Niger Delta Basin Development Auth
- Niger Delta Basin Development Authority (NDBDA) recruitment 2017
Furthermore, the Niger Delta Basin Development Authority is in consonance with that of the Federal Ministry of Water Resources, that is to harness efficiently and effectively the nation’s water resources for multi-purpose uses in an integrated and sustainable manner to meet present and future needs of the people. More particularly, as it affects the Authority’s area of jurisdiction (in the Niger Delta Basin).
Additionally, the Niger Delta Basin Development Authority core values has always remain;
- Customers/stakeholders satisfaction
- Provision of high quality of water and sanitation
- Integrity; and
- Commitment to service
The Niger Delta Basin Development Authority performance targets/customer expectation has always focus on commitments to;
- Close the gap between water requirement and supply up to 80% in the core Niger Delta area by the year 2007;
- Rehabilitate, upgrade and expand existing water extraction, treatment plant, distribution lines and infrastructures within the time fund is appropriated;
- Carry out appropriate studies within the limits of annual statutory appropriation to ascertain the water requirement of the Authority area of jurisdiction;
- Embark on appropriate hydro-meteorological infrastructures and to ensure an efficient monitoring of both surface and underground water level in the Authority’s area of jurisdiction;
- Produce appropriate drainage and irrigation infrastructure for local farmers to boost food production within the time fund is appropriated.
- Construct appropriate dams and reservoir infrastructure to store water for all year round agricultural uses;
- To monitor the infrastructure already put in place for maintenance by the users/beneficiaries to ensure sustainability and value for the investment;
- To train personnel on the use of the infrastructure/facilities; and
- Work through the Honourable Minster of Water Resources and to make input on the funding requirement of the needed infrastructure for unhindered access to safe water and sanitation in the Niger Delta.
Similarly, the Niger Delta Basin Development Authority (NDBDA), under the Federal Ministry of Water Resources of Nigeria welcomes applicant from qualified candidate, especially from the catchment areas of Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta States to utilize this opportunity in applying for any job vacancies that suite your qualifications. Similarly, in the spirit of federal character representation, applicants from other states of the federal republic of Nigeria are also enjoined to apply for the following listed positions:
- Asst. Agric Superintendent I
- Graduate Executive Officer (Acct.)
- Graduate Agric. Engineer II
- Irrigation Officer II
- Fisheries Superintendent II
- Livestock Officer II
- Veterinary Officer II
- Engineer II
- Scientific Officer II
- Surveyor II
- Programme Analyst
- Graduate Accountant II
- Graduate Commercial Officer II
- Graduate Agric. Engineer
- Agric. Officer
- Graduate Agric. Superintendent I
- Irrigation Officer I
- Scientific Officer I
- Fisheries Officer I
- Livestock Officer I
- Veterinary Officer I
- Graduate Surveyor I
- Programme Analyst I
- Graduate Quantity Surveyor I
- Lab. Technician
- Graduate Environmental Officer I
- Graduate Commercial Officer I
- Senior Accountant
- Senior Veterinary Officer
- Senior Fisheries Officer
- Senior Scientific Officer
- Senior Irrigation Officer
- Senior Agric. Officer
- Principal Quantity Surveyor
- Principal Lab. Technician
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Interested and qualified candidates should possess the following basic qualifications with relevant cognate professional experience in the various fields of specialization:
- Basic certification in the various discipline
- Professional qualification in the relevant bodies’ i.e ICAN, ANAN, COREN, MNSE, MLSCN, NSB, NCS, NIQS, CSN and so on.
- NYSC Discharge or exemption certificate
- Other relevant certificates
- It is also important to note that Applicants should not be more than 40 years of age.
Benefit/Salary would be paid on salary grade levels as specified in consolidated public service Salary structure (CONPSS).
Method of Application
Qualified Interested applicants are required to submit a handwritten application with details of their Curriculum Vitae and Photocopies of the following:
- First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC).
- West African School Certificate (WAEC/NECO).
- University degree and other Professional certificates.
- NYSC certificate or exemption certificate.
- LGA identification certificate.
- Birth certificate or Age declaration.
Niger Delta Basin Development Authority (NDBDA),
No. 21 Azikiwe Road,
Closing Date of Application;
21st December, 2017.