Senior Manager, Research | ICAN JOB |Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria
Senior Manager, Research | ICAN JOB – Senior Manager, Research ICAN JOB is currently available at present at ICAN. Also note that the application is for free. Why not application now?
- Audit, Investigations and Forensic Accounting;
- Consultancy and Information Technology;
- Corporate Finance Management;
- Financial Reporting;
- Insolvency and Corporate Re-Engineering;
- Public Finance Management; And
- Taxation and Fiscal Policy Management.
One major Institute that sees to accounting professionalize is ICAN. ICAN which is the institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) was established by the Act of Parliament No. 15 of 1965 as an organization to regulate the Accountancy Profession in Nigeria.
Vacancy;Senior Manager, Research | ICAN JOB
The position reports to the Director, Technical and Education.
- identifying the research and technical needs of the Institute for internal and external consumption.
- assisting the Technical, Research and Public Policy Committee or any other Committee of Council that requires the services of the Department in identifying research issues and proffering solutions;
- co-ordinating the Institute’s programmes for promoting and developing the science of
- accountancy and disseminating the output of the Institute’s research projects;
interpersonal skills. Success in this role demands diligence, attention to details, creative and
inquiring capacity, strategic mind-set and Leadership, creativity and proficiency in the use
of information technology. Ability to work under pressure and demonstrated capacity to
work in partnership with diverse groups while balancing the relative sensitivities are also
essential skills for this role.
- Minimum of a Masters’ degree in a quantitative discipline from a recognised/reputable university, and
- Must be familiar with computerised research instrument – SPSS; Minitabs and Eview
- Possession of a professional accounting qualification will be an advantage.
Method of Application
Closing Date of Application;
23rd November, 2017.