ICAN JOB |Speechwriter |Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria
ICAN JOB |Speechwriter |Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria – there are several available jobs that are currently ICAN, and Speechwriter is one of the vacancies.
Several people always goes in search of education when it comes to ICAN in mind. Little do they know that the institute also recruit. For this reason, Most candidate searches for; ICAN registration number, ICAN Result, ICAN exam fees, ICAN financial status, ICAN paydirect, ICAN membership financial status, ICAN exam docket, institute of chartered accountants of Nigeria study packs and so on.
- Audit, Investigations and Forensic Accounting;
- Consultancy and Information Technology;
- Corporate Finance Management;
- Financial Reporting;
- Insolvency and Corporate Re-Engineering;
- Public Finance Management; And
- Taxation and Fiscal Policy Management.
- Impacting professional accounting practices in Nigerian economy and enhancing ICAN’s leadership and mentoring role in West Africa sub-region;
- Addressing accounting related issues peculiar to transition economies, especially in Africa;
- Contributing significantly to policy issues affecting the accountancy profession globally;
- Impacting enactment of legislations affecting accounting practice, business and the Nigerian economy;
- Research into contemporary issues affecting the Nigerian economy financial accountability and practices and matters relating to the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS) and Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria (FRCN);
- Generating information for the benefit of ICAN members in addressing their socioeconomic needs and relevant ideas to inspire the Institute and enhance its leadership role among the comity of professional bodies; and
- Nurturing ICAN Journal of Accounting and Finance and increasing its impact factor among academics.
The position reports to the Director, Technical and Education.
- His/her main task is to manage the communication of the Presidency through specialised knowledge and provide strategic communication support to the Institute’s Principal office holders.
- Drafting speeches, statements, briefings and written communications for the Presidency and ensuring high level of consistency, accuracy and presentation for a wide variety of audiences.
- Liaising closely with various directorates of the Institute to ensure timely and relevant
- inputs into development of written communication for the Presidency and other matters of relevance to the Institute.
interpersonal skills. Success in this role demands diligence, attention to details, creative and
inquiring capacity, strategic mind-set and Leadership, creativity and proficiency in the use
of information technology. Ability to work under pressure and demonstrated capacity to
work in partnership with diverse groups while balancing the relative sensitivities are also
essential skills for this role.
- Minimum of Masters’ degree in Mass Communication, English or Political Science or its equivalence.
- Ability to write effectively within tight timelines and with accuracy
- Must possess lateral thinking capabilities and ability to synthesize complex materials
- Capacity to set deadlines and to multi-task
- Membership of a professional accountancy body will offer a distinct advantage
Method of Application
Closing Date of Application;
23rd November, 2017.