Schlumberger Vacancy for FPSO Project Engineer
Schlumberger Vacancy for FPSO Project Engineer
Schlumberger offerings combine domain expertise, best practices, safe and environmentally sound well site operations, innovative technologies, and high-quality support aimed at helping its customers increase oilfield efficiency, lower finding and producing costs, improve productivity, maximize reserve recovery, and increase asset value in a safe, environmentally sound manner.
Schlumberger has been one of the world’s leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, & processing to the oil and gas industry we have in the world. Schlumberger has worked in more than 85 countries and employing people who represent over 140 nationalities in the world today. Schlumberger supplies most industry with comprehensive range of products and services, which include exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance.
FPSO Project Engineer
Lagos – Nigeria
Vacancy Reference Number
Core Purpose of the job;
Core Purpose of Schlumberger Vacancy for FPSO Project Engineer are;
- FPSO Project Engineer shall manage specifically selected engineering activities and deliverables for the Anyala & Madu Project relating to the delivery of the FPSO. This may include the interfaces between the FPSO and platform and the FPSO and offloading solution. The engineer will be responsible for ensuring that the design, engineering and execution of work is carried out safely and to a high standard.
- FPSO Project Engineer will participate in all phases of the project including, concept selection, FEED and project execution to ensure the technical objectives are met within the approved scope, budget and schedule and to the required quality standards.
- The position is based in Nigeria and it is expected that the duration of the project will be 3 years. The engineer will be expected to travel to locations where equipment is being manufactured such as, but not limited to the UK, US, Singapore, Dubai and Nigeria including periods offshore during hook up and commissioning. Reports to FPSO Upgrade Manager (Deputy Project Manager)
Core Responsibility are;
Obtain certifying and governmental authority approval for design from client.
Maintain full responsibilities for engineering sub-contracts, interface and changes in accordance with local regulator and Schlumberger corporate requirements.
- Schedule, plan and develop engineering scopes of work and execution plans while ensuring full adherence the overall Project Execution Plan and Basis of Design.
- Help manage the sub-contractors engineering team and maintain commitment to deliver schedule requirements, safety and high quality deliverance of work.
- Meet safety and high quality requirements whilst approving all engineering output.
- Pro-actively align the engineering by supporting subcontracting processes and procurement.
- Awareness of all technical risks and anomalies and escalate to line and project management.
- Ensure that up to date knowledge and procedures are shared with others as appropriate.
Applicant should possession Degree in naval architecture, shipbuilding or marine engineering.
Competency and Skill Requirement
- Minimum of 5 years of experience within engineering coordination, experience working for an Operator preferred.
- Familiar with complex offshore and FPSO supported projects and work flow.
- A comprehensive track record in maintaining quality and safety towards medium and large size offshore supported projects.
- Computer knowledge of database management, document processing, discipline calculations and tools.
- Self-starter and self-motivated person who can demonstrate use of initiative.
- Flexible and adaptive approach to work.
- Able to communicate articulately and persuasively.
- Driven, takes ownership of issues and drives them to completion.
- Able to work unsupervised or as part of a team, which might include the supervision and management of team members and/or contractors.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Comply with Schlumberger’s Health, Safety and Environment Policies and Standards
Salaries and Allowances are very encouraging for a Start
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click;
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law. Finally, Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Closing Date of Application;
If You Want more Job alert, Subscribe now, For is free of charges