2017 Africa Finance Corporation Graduate Internship
Most applicant that wishes to apply for the 2017 Africa Finance Corporation Graduate Internship Program, often goes in search of Africa finance corporation salary, Africa finance corporation vacancy AFC jobs, Africa finance corporation Nigeria and Africa finance corporation shareholder. This recruitment site will always update you on current job on Africa Finance Corporation Graduate Internship Program.
Currently, Africa Finance Corporation (AFC) is a pan-African multilateral development finance institution established in 2007. It helps to bridge Africa’s infrastructure investment gap through the provision of debt and equity finance, project development, technical and financial advisory services generally.
Likewise, AFC finances infrastructure projects in Africa focuses on power, transportation, telecommunications, heavy industry and natural resources (oil, gas and mining).
Vacancy Reference Number
Core Purpose of the job;
Core Purpose of Africa Finance Corporation Graduate Internship job is to work with Risk Management and Information Technology teams to develop and deliver functional, tailored software-based information, and also management solutions to manage, process compliance and risk management information.
Others Responsibilities are;
- You have to work with AFC’s Chief Risk Officer, other Risk Managers and Information Technology teams to achieve the job objective.
- Software development and testing of an information management solution to manage and process compliance and risk management information.
- Software development and testing of an automated Excel based risk reporting tool, that aggregates risk metrics on commodity, interest rate, foreign exchange and equity risk calculated on another platform and delivered as comma separated values (CSV) files;
- Work to develop and deploy a risk management web-based training platform;
- Ensure excellent project and time management throughout the project;
- Liaise with potential users to assess and build in specific user requirements into information management solutions;
- Manage User Acceptance Testing, corrections/review and troubleshooting where required;
- Ensure timely delivery within stipulated project period.
Applicant should be in possession of recent BA/B.Sc graduate Degree and Current MBA /MA/MSc student is still encourage to apply.
Competency and Skill Requirements:
- Working experience in information technology based environment, preferably in financial institutions (investment bank, commercial bank or development bank).
- Expert knowledge of software application development and database development languages (SQL)
- Expert proficiency in programming Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent time and people management skills
- Good project management, problem solving and analytical abilities.
Key Performance Indicators
- Functional, tailored software-based information management solution for compliance and risk management information;
- Automated risk reporting models, and;
- Risk management web-based training platform
- Interns shall be responsible for their air travel (where applicable), accommodation and transportation logistics to and from work.
- Interns shall be responsible for their medical insurance coverage, and for obtaining entry and residence visas (where applicable) into the host country (Nigeria).
- Successful Interns will be provided with a monthly stipend.
Salaries and Allowances are very encouraging for a Start
Interconnected and qualified applicants must submit their application along with a copy of their CVs to: email@example.com
Please Note; Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted
Closing Date of Application;
16th August, 2017