Nigeria has become a leading telecommunications network in Nigeria
Since inception in 2001 with over 55 million subscribers. It provides
cellular network access and ICT solutions to millions of Nigerians, and
also connecting the whole communities with each other in connection with
the rest of the world.
is also the largest subsidiary in the MTN Group (a multinational
telecommunications group offering world-class cellular network access
and business solutions to over 210 million subscribers in 22 countries
across Africa and the Middle East). In the aspect of location in
Nigeria, MTN Nigeria has about 15 Service centres, 144 Connect Stores
and 247 Connect Points located in every state of the federation. In the
aspect of shareholders; about 75.81% is owned by MTN International
(Mauritius) Limited (MTNI); 18.7% held by Nigerian shareholders through
special purpose vehicles; 2.78% owned by Mobile Telephone Networks NIC
B.V and 2.71% owned by Shanduka Telecommunication (Mauritius) Limited.
main vision is to lead the delivery of a bold, new, Digital World to
their customers, while their mission statement is to make their
customers’ lives a more whole lot brighter.
Core purpose of the job is to develop and drive the Regional Enterprise Business to include SME, Corporates and Public Sectors sales strategy in the regions to ensure return on investments, profitability and customer satisfaction.
More Details on the Job description are also listed at the point of application by clicking apply online.
- First degree in B.Sc/HND in Business Administration or any related discipline. MBA will be an added advantage. Minimum of 6 years’ experience in Risk Management in a Telco or an audit firm
- 5 years professional selling experience to strategic/corporate/SME/Govt. in relevant industry (Oil & Gas, Telecoms, FCMG) and vast regional knowledge.
- Excellent business acumen and negotiation skill.
- Account Management – Identify and develop robust pipeline of prospects.
- Leadership skills.
- Experience in the enterprise market and sales management in the telecommunications industry.
- Experience in developing key accounts as well as sourcing new business opportunities Knowledge of functions & operations of the Telecommunications industry.
Method of Application
applying, you are advised to read the MTN vacancy condition all over
again to get a clearer understanding. After which you are permitted to apply.
Please Note; closing date is note stated, you are advised to apply now