Nigeria has become a leading telecommunications network in Nigeria
Since inception in 2001 with over 55 million subscribers. It provides
cellular network access and ICT solutions to millions of Nigerians, and
also connecting the whole communities with each other in connection with
the rest of the world.
is also the largest subsidiary in the MTN Group (a multinational
telecommunications group offering world-class cellular network access
and business solutions to over 210 million subscribers in 22 countries
across Africa and the Middle East). In the aspect of location in
Nigeria, MTN Nigeria has about 15 Service centres, 144 Connect Stores
and 247 Connect Points located in every state of the federation. In the
aspect of shareholders; about 75.81% is owned by MTN International
(Mauritius) Limited (MTNI); 18.7% held by Nigerian shareholders through
special purpose vehicles; 2.78% owned by Mobile Telephone Networks NIC
B.V and 2.71% owned by Shanduka Telecommunication (Mauritius) Limited.
main vision is to lead the delivery of a bold, new, Digital World to
their customers, while their mission statement is to make their
customers’ lives a more whole lot brighter.
- First degree (B.sc/B,Eng/HND) in Computer Science or Engineering or any similar Qualification with Professional Certification – CISA is required. Possession of CISM, CISSP or CIA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in Risk Management in a Telco or an audit firm
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising/managing others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Strong Data Analytics skill with SQL, ACL, BIB, SAS etc.
Method of Application
applying, you are advised to read the MTN vacancy condition all over
again to get a clearer understanding. After which you are permitted to apply.